countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more Coffee Week home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on June 8, 2009
This is by far her best album (Along with I'm Not Dead) The songs are emotional (like Sober, Please Don't Leave Me, It's All Your Fault and I Don't Believe You) So fun and charming (like So What, Bad Influence and Funhouse) My favorite songs on the album have to be Sober and Please Don't Leave Me! I have to say she trully stand out in the crowed creatin music that makes her happy even if it doesn't become a huge hit. She takes crap from no one and I love her for that! That makes me a huge fan and I know she will defently be remembered for years to come. This is just another step in the right direction! (I own all 5 of her albums and this album as well as I'm Not Dead is what I listen to the most) SO GET THIS ALBUM ALONG WITH ALL HER OTHERS! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!!
on March 13, 2015
This woman can really write good music! This is another good collection of music from a woman that has come a long way and continues to entertain at a high level.
on April 8, 2013
I am so glad that I ordered this cd. I read a number of reviews on line including a few who had a number of Pink's other cds and said this was their favourite. I can understand why. Besides the very popular, well-played songs that we've heard on the radio, there are other, truly amazing songs (hidden gems) which I had never heard before. I don't understand why these songs never made it to the radio. Definitely one of my favourite cds.
on January 6, 2014
This is by far one of the best albums produced by such a controversial, and, at the same time, socially conscious musicians. Songs from her earlier work are present, and, the music is by far much more enjoyable to listen to than more contemporary artists.
on January 3, 2009
Absolutely great! Pink shows in this cd that she can sing very well.

I think that this one is maybe a little bit more calm than her previous cds, but better. And it is very emotionnal. Pink did good job with this one.
on March 24, 2016
Fun addition to my road much. Might have to be quick on the "skip" button if you have younger kids in the car lol.
on December 21, 2008
This is my favourite album of Pinks. I am a huge fan. This album has a nice variety of songs.
on September 26, 2016
It arrived quickly and with no issues!
on July 26, 2016
good purchase
on February 21, 2014
Pink tells it like it is! Reminds me a bit of Leonard Cohen's style. Am a big fan of Pink.