countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on July 25, 2016
I bought a combo kit that came with drill, impact, hackzall, and flashlight over 4 years ago and I use them daily for work. In short, I'm super happy with how well everything has held up so far. Milwaukee is a top tier tool used in the trades daily, and as far as I know, they were the leader into lithium ion batteries in drills.

The drill and impact I use daily, and I simply couldn't do my job without them. The torque is great, quality is super, and they're still small, light weight, and battery life management is great. Mine aren't the newer brush less motors, but they're still great.

The hackzall isn't used that often, but I absolutely love the one handed operation.
The flashlight has a nice wide beam, but I wish mine was the newer LED.
The batteries pack a good amount of run time considering their size. I thought about getting the bigger batteries, but I have been able to manage with using 1 small battery, while the quick charger charges the other.

Overall, I highly recommend Milwaukee tools to anyone from a home owner all the way to a trade pro. Buy a quality tools once and never look back.
on May 11, 2016
Excellent pour tout
on April 22, 2016
renoed whole house with this pair. great product and good price
on March 9, 2016
Prix compétitifs
on March 9, 2016
Great afordable kit
on March 6, 2016
Very good drills. I like them.
on February 22, 2016
Second set I have owned...great value, shipped according to promise!
on January 16, 2016
The product itself was supplied promptly and works as expected. The same product was available cheaper at a local Home Depot after I received it, was the only disappointing thing.
on January 16, 2016
Very please with this purchase.
on December 30, 2015
Arrived in good time, and properly packed. Not had a chance to use it in anger yet, but it seems like a really well put together pair of power tools.