countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 4, 2015
It was disappointing to not receive this movie with the slipcover included. However, it appears that the specific packaging I was expecting no longer is produced so I don't put any blame on anybody for the condition of the packaging. Everything else about the purchase was good. Clean cover, no scratches, and, of course, an excellent movie.
on May 24, 2013
Greetings;

I think this movie is excellent. For me Rogers Cable in the London Ontario area has now fixed it so you can no longer copy any movies from Movies on Demand. The problem for me is that I can't watch a movie in its entirety in one sitting. You can't beat the quality of watching it on DVD.

Jim
on August 19, 2017
Good stuff!
on August 3, 2017
Fonctionne très bien
on August 16, 2017
Slipcover wasn't in the best shape but i'm so happy I finally own this! Would buy from this seller again!
on March 12, 2017
are as promised and in perfect condition
on August 18, 2017
The item was exactly as described. Mint condition. Very happy with my purchase.
on May 25, 2017
Parfait
on July 15, 2013
I love the Iron Man series and the dvd was in perfectly working condition. I came quickly and was in good order in the mail.
on March 10, 2017