Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Stamina 4825 Magnetic Resistance Recumbent Bike
Color: One Color|Change

on November 3, 2013
This unit is not too bulky. It only took me half an hour to put it together, with the simple tools that come with the box. Very quiet and easy to adjust the magnetic resistance dial. I placed it in front of the television (got rid of my couch) and the seat is comfortable enough to sit through a two-hour movie. Now I can burn calories and enjoy my television at the same time.

Now it has been more than 3 weeks and on the average I have burnt 600 calories per day x 3 weeks. Exercise is not boring anymore.
7 people found this helpful
on March 10, 2016
This has stood up to daily use for over 2 years now and is in pretty good condition. I actually use it as my desk chair, so that I can use it whilst working. That in itself has its pros and cons, but the bike works well. The only problem has been the joint between the back rest and the frame of the bike. Because I use it daily/stand up and sit down a lot, I've probably put a lot more pressure on the back than intended and the weld of the metal frame has split, so we had to use a metal clamp to secure it.
on April 29, 2013
In spite of its entry level price, It has exceeded expectations. It arrived in excellent condition and was easy to assemble when I used my personal adjustable wrench. The supplied bicycle wrench would probably have worked but would have made the job more difficult. My wife and I have been using it regularly for the past several weeks and find it really does the trick. Quiet and easy to pick your preferred program. I sprayed the adjustable bar with silicone to facilitate changing the leg length. We are very happy with our purchase.
4 people found this helpful
on November 14, 2014
Got the bike assembled in about an hour, and works as intended. I have bad knees but it seems to not cause any issues with them.

Definitely not a high end bike, and very basic but it gets the job done. Chose this bike in case the electronics break it can still be used with the magnetic resistance.
on September 17, 2017
Wonderful highly recommend easy to put together and away we go.....good for small people and large people...
on July 19, 2014
If you're looking for something quiet this is it ! It is also smooth as silk. The levels of magnetic resistance work flawlessly and will challenge most people. The seat seems a bit small for my butt, though that should fix itself if I use it as I intend to.

I've just had it for one day, and first impressions are important - I'm impressed and very pleased with my purchase. Let's see how it holds up over time 8)

Note : You might think you are missing some screws when checking assembly instructions - some screws are attached to the various pieces instead of being with the tools on the cardboard card included. Have fun 8)
on July 5, 2014
I love this bike. Number one is the quality of the bike. It is well built. I was worried it would take up a lot of space in my rec room but it does not. The seat is comfortable. I chose this style of bike because I have bad knees.There is no strain to my knees using this bike. Also, the bike is reasonably priced compared to other stores. It's a great low impact exercise.
2 people found this helpful
on July 25, 2014
Well built, good value, but don't expect it to compare to the bikes in a public gym, this is very much designed for the home. It is light to move and so far seems to serve it's purpose.
on January 4, 2014
Pretty easy to assemble and works well. I work up a good sweat using this. I also like that it doesn't take up much space and can be moved easily. The heart rate monitor doesn't work great but that's a minor issue, For the money, I highly recommend it. You can't go wrong.
2 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2014
yes, have good ratio value/quality but not a hit; first week had a noise a knock-knock when i was going fast, with time is just small zum-zum and i can hear ok my tv when working legs ...