Color: Green|Change

on April 10, 2016
This is a great neck and shoulder heating pad! it holds perfectly with the magnet in front to hold the 2 sides together neatly. The heating levels are perfect and also they stay on longer than some heating pads so you can really get heat to those spots.. The cord is nice and long so you can really have it anywhere and sit or lie without sitting or lying awkward. I recommend this to anyone.
on July 14, 2016
This has been one of the best investments for my chronic neck and shoulder pains. It has helped me a lot with my therapy post my multiple surgeries. I love it, and will recommend.

Christina
on July 3, 2016
I love this thing and use it almost every day for my neck, back and headache issues. If you're a gal like me it's also handy to drape across your stomach if you have period cramps.
I've read reviews that said this doesn't get very hot but I don't see that issue. I normally only have it on the lowest setting unless I'm wearing thick material and then use the next lowest setting. I can't imagine using this thing on the high setting! I'd sizzle. lol
If you are a larger person or have broad shoulders I think you might not be able to get the magnetic clasp to close but you can still drape it over your shoulders and it would stay put.
My only regret is that I didn't buy this sooner.
on November 22, 2015
I wanted to find a moist heat pad like my physiotherapist uses for my shoulder and neck and this works beautifully! The cover is so soft and the pad is gloriously flexible - it is heavenly to have on my neck and shoulder while healing, so much so I think once I get my body bits back into shape that the heating pad will still be getting a fair amount of use.
on January 14, 2016
Finally i have this baby! Even better that it came at a cheaper price than the local drugstores! While it doesn't go as warm as the other pads i have, this one being shaped specifically for shoulders compensates.
on May 5, 2016
arrived quickly, as advertised. Not terribly comfortable, kind of heavy and you can feel the cord heavy on your shoulder. It also doesn't get too warm, which was the whole point of why I ordered it. Considering I bought it for health purposes, this was a waste of money and I was very dissapointed.
on December 10, 2014
Warning-Has a terrible smell the first many times using it, I would let it air out for a few days first.and then just deal with it, I am sure it is toxic,But most heating pads have this issues... but alas what a wonderful design for those of us with chronic neck and shoulder pain! When I sprained my neck and tore a muscle in my shoulder years ago there was nothing like this available.This is literally the heating pad of my dreams!
on May 21, 2016
Works well and if nice and soft on my skin, but I feel like it only stays on high heat for a short while then starts to cool off. More ideal for sitting up not lying propped up in bed. Seems like the wires inside are a bit bunched up. Overall a great heating pad for my neck at the back, wish it was more of a collar so it would get the sides too but I couldn't find anything like that.
on March 19, 2015
le format est excellant et en plus, il est aimanté. La chaleur est parfaite, même que je ne réussis pas à l'augmenter à plus que med., alors parfait pour quelqu'un qui tolère plus la chaleur que moi. Je m'en sert aussi pour le ventre et le dos.
on January 5, 2015
Came quickly and in perfect condition. Great for aching shoulder and neck muscles. Use it almost every night and it's making my evenings much more enjoyable. Having no problems with the heat settings.