countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change
Price:$136.52+ $3.49 shipping

on March 6, 2017
It works perfectly thanks.
on April 8, 2013
I bought the series out a sense of nostalgia and found myself laughing along as I did when I was a kid all those years ago. Excellent picture quality.
on July 28, 2012
Oh the season started off wrong, it was kind of very boring but upon the next episodes it got REALLY better! Phew, thank you ! :P
on December 24, 2014
The colour and richness of the video made the show look like it was just produced. I'm so happy that these videos were restored to vibrant picture and audio. These shows are timeless as they are still enjoyable to watch today. The cast of Bewitched were awesome. Especially Elizabeth Montgomery. What a sweetie she was. Fun for the entire family!
on April 16, 2013
It is Awesome. The shows are so good I just love them all. Even the Books. Would recommend to everyone
on December 19, 2013
I loved watching Bewitched when I was a child and now I can share all of the shows with my daughter. We love watching it together and there were even shows from the very first season that I had never seen! This is a must for any 'Bewitched' fan!
on May 11, 2012
excellent dvd and series weel produced and with lot of good actors specially Elizabeth montgomery I recommand it to all my friends.
on December 21, 2011
This was a great product exactly what I ordered. Fast shipping as well. Great person to deal with. Would do buisness with again.
on December 22, 2016