countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home Kindle sports

on June 11, 2014
When I first saw it, it was good but compared to the other 4 movies this one wasn`t as good. Still a good buy.
on January 23, 2014
What I like about all my gifts is that they are bilingual, so my son can enjoy the dvd's.Very happy
on March 7, 2013
j'ai recu a date rien a dire tout va bien emrci je vais écouter se film trèes souvent merci a vous
on September 4, 2016
This first was not bad at all....i love movie with wolves in them, scary stuff i like..
on April 26, 2009
The movie does is not the book, but is still still alot of fun...lots of extras.
on October 15, 2016
Probably not the greatest one out of the whole series, but not horrible either.
on April 20, 2009
I bought this for my 14 year old daughter as an Easter gift and she just loves it. Watched it several times already.
Cathy - Nova Scoti
on April 10, 2009
I read the book and it was excellent. When the movie came out I couldn't wait to see it. Then when the DVD came out I was so happy to see that it arrived in my mailbox a day early. I have watched this movie many times since then. I love it. Anyone who loves a love story with a twist will love this movie. The chemistry between Edward and Bella is intense and keeps you interested to see what it going to happen. Even someone who hasn't read the book would enjoy this movie. I can't wait until the second one comes out!
HALL OF FAMEon March 22, 2009
Isabella Swan: "About three things I was absolutely positive: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him-and I didn't know how dominant that part might be-that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."

Short Attention Span Summary (SASS):

1. Girl moves to Forks, Washington to live with her father
2. The weather sucks
3. So apparently do some of the inhabitants
4. She makes friends with some Quileute Indians and one very pale face
5. Some girls just can't resist a tall, pale, handsome, unapproachable and seemingly unattainable guy
6. After researching old Quileute legends, she realizes that the new love of her life might in fact be larger than life.
7. Atypical teen romance of undying love follows, and of course this love is tested in many ways
8. Ending paves way for anxiously awaited sequel

This is a wonderful and unusual story of young romance, filled with dangerous passion, intrigue and dire peril. As a point of interest, these vampires are totally different to the Bram Stoker variety, so don't expect fangs, coffins, capes or bats, and what's more, this new and improved breed positively sparkle in the rays of the sun.

The young stars Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart share an undeniable chemistry, and although I haven't read the book, this movie made me put it on my wish list. Highly recommended for anyone who's a sucker for love.

Isabella Swan: "I dream about being with you forever."

Amanda Richards
on April 17, 2009
I recieved this item at top speed. In very excellent condition and they refunded me a few more dollars after it dropped down in price after a few days of purchase...there are not too many venders that do that. Amazon wants the best for their customers and will do whatever it takes to make them happy, and I am a happy one at that!