Echo Spot fd18 boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

on May 31, 2015
I would rate this collection higher but I noticed in two of the films I have viewed so far, that the "cast and crew" special feature only provides information on Clint Eastwood. In fact, you cannot even navigate to any discography about any of the other great actors in these films such as Richard Burton, Donald Sutherland, Telly Savalas, etc. Of course, the films are classics and the audio and video have improved significantly from the originals but it's a shame the owners do not have full access to all the normal DVD features.
on March 22, 2017
Great collection for good price - well packaged, one box but disks have there own labels, I love these classics - great actors and stories. I reccommend this set.
Cheers, Patrick
on November 23, 2016
Arrived promptly and in great condition (sealed and everything). Love this movie selection, and for your dollar this is definitely worth it.
One person found this helpful
on March 22, 2017
Was watching Where Eagles Dare and movie kept stopping even after cleaning the disk and laser heads. Not impressed as this is the only movie I was interested in watching. Not sure about the other 3 movies as I have not watched them yet. Not happy.
on November 5, 2013
If your an Eastwood fan like I am, this set is a 'must have'. If you're a fan of old-style war movies, this set is a great addition to your collection because of the variety of actors who are in them. Either way, this is a safe-bet for your library.
One person found this helpful
on December 17, 2017
Some good old movies. I enjoyed them all. Good quality for the age of the movies.
on June 9, 2017
If you like war movies its classic
on June 11, 2017
New movie, good price
on August 26, 2017
good shows
on January 5, 2013
Unfortunately I wanted to offer these classics to my husband but 2 of the CDs are scratched, therefore the movie stopped every 30 seconds which is very annoying when you want to watch these classics. So the films are left in the box. Very bad quality
5 people found this helpful