countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on April 28, 2011
I am a biologist working in fish evolution and I work a lot with different bioinformatics tools and sometimes it requires a lot of RAM. I have an iMac i7 2010 and there was only 4 Go of RAM (1067 MHz DDR3) in it when I bought it. I really needed the maximum memory I could get on this computer, so I bought this RAM package, which is designed to be compatible with apple products. The shipping was VERY fast (the item was delivered in less than 24 hours !) and it was easy to install in computer. I've had no problem so far. I saw on some forums that some people might find their computer slow after about a week after the installation. The problem is not the RAM modules ! You have to reset your memory on your computer if it happens to you ! Here is how you do it :

--> RESET PRAM : hold option ("alt") + command + R + P and press the power button, let it go to the white screen and restart and let go of all the keys - Reset Parameter RAM (PRAM) and non-volatile RAM (NVRAM)

That should work ! It's not all computers that do that, but just in case. I've seen a lot of customers return their RAM memory to Amazon, but it won't change anything to replace the RAM by another set of memory modules.

Hope you enjoy your new computer with more memory !
on August 21, 2017
Works as expected, good RAM
on March 11, 2017
no complain , worked fine
on May 31, 2017
Installed in iMac, no issues.
on August 5, 2011
I recently upgraded my mid-2009 13 inch macbook pro from 2gb to 8gb and i can honestly say it was worth every penny. The speed of my computer has jumped drasticly and it saved me about 300$ if i had bought the memory from apple.... don't hesitate BUY THIS
on February 24, 2012
I bought this for my macbookpro 13, mid 2009. I am not a tech guy at all. I was able to install the memory in less than 15 minutes. I went on youtube to get the instructions. All you need is those tiny screwdrivers And my computer is much faster now. It feels like a new one. 4GB is a little short if you have many things open at the same time. 8GB makes a huge difference. It doesn't feel sluggish anymore. I took the free delivery and the next day my doorbell rang. In fact, less than 24 hours later! I could not find a better price and for me, it was much more convenient than waiting and waiting and waiting for a tech guy to do it for me. :)
on December 3, 2011
I got my new memory sticks for my two gig Mac Mini. I got the new memory in two days which was great and at the time delivery was free which really helps. I order many items from Amazon I haven't been dissatisfied of any of my orders yet. The memory continues to work great I needed the memory for photo editing software so from 2 gig to 8 gig was a good improvement in working my photo editing software. Kingston has always been my choice for memory sticks for my computers always dependable and guaranteed.
on March 27, 2012
So far this product is great. Easy to install in a 27" Imac. No complaints! Cheap enough. Came very quickly. I would recommend to anyone who wants to upgrade their ram in their computer!
on March 22, 2012
I ordered this item on a Monday and I had it installed that Thursday. It ships quickly using the Free Delivery.

Installation was simple ([...]) and I haven't yet experienced any issues with the product.

I enjoy using imovie and it's great to have enough ram to comfortably run it with itunes and iphoto all the same time.

Satisified!
on September 30, 2011
This RAM is fantastic. It works seemlesly with the newest MacBook Pros and clocks good speedfor only being 1066. I don't notice much differrence between this and RAM that is 1333. Amazon's price is great on this so scoop them up with the free shipping and you're laughing. (The free shipping comes faster than the Express!).