countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on August 1, 2013
I love this series, so inspirational, it gives me goosebumps! Everyone should watch these! What an awesome God we have!
on April 17, 2013
This is such an amazing series! I wish I could afford to buy one for everyone I know, believers and non-believers...highly recommend. Makes you really see how big GOD is, it's so touching and encouraging. Louie Giglio delivers a great message with such passion, I hope will touch all who listens to it.
on February 11, 2013
I keep watching these videos over and over again, and I never tire of them. So much encouragement in them. Whenever I get to feeling sad or tired under life's stress I watch these and it gives me renewed hope again. Life is so much more. And God truly is big and our problems are sooo small in comparison.
on December 3, 2012
I love the enthusiasm that louie has for our creation and be able to put this all into promoting our Lords creation
on November 28, 2012
What a good DVD series! It is well worth the money! We have watched all of them in big groups and everyone loved them!
on November 29, 2010
Some amazing answers and explanations to life questions.. amazing passion for life, others, and god.. some great advice and perspective for rock bottom times..
on July 4, 2010
I was very pleased with how quickly this item was shipped and received. Service was great.
on May 14, 2010
very good has all 4 DVD's in it
if you have non of these series i would get these ones and even If you had one of the series I still would get this package of 4 DVD's I Recommend it
on February 19, 2010
If you want to understand how big God is and that this God desires a relationship with you, then this is the series for you. It is a well done, step by step, walk through on the vastness of the universe and the One who created it. Louie Giglio passionately shows us that our idea of God is too small. At the same time he helps us understand that we are immensely important to our Creator. It is a must see for everyone, young and old.
on September 26, 2009
The title says it all. I have shown these DVDs to several people and they are amazing and speechless over what is on them. Our God is an awesome God!!!