countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Color: White/Purple|Change
Price:$82.66 - $92.98

on November 21, 2015
Wow! -- what a well-made product! I couldn't believe the quality -- fantastic. I tried it out at home -- which is where I still use it: it's not heavier than other travel irons, but I don't need it in most of the places I stay overseas (family/friends). But where it would be, I recommend it 110%! It's just lovely!
on March 17, 2015
We average a couple articles of clothing a week, mostly just shirts for work. I'm not very finicky so it works fine for me. It's light and travel friendly.

It does take a while to warm up and doesn't get all that hot. I'm sure I can break the handle if I pull at it a bit. The steam thing has never worked, and honestly I never expected it to. All these cons I already knew about before getting it as they are apparent just by looking at its size and price, so no complaints.
on January 5, 2016
It was perfect for quilting, with its tiny sharp point. But it died in about a year. I'm not sure when. It was a great little iron. I read the reviews before I bought it, so I never intended to use steam. It made an odd noise one day, started smoking, and I unplugged it. It didn't work again. I am really surprised that Rowenta hasn't done better quality control on this iron.
on June 29, 2015
this traveling iron is so cool! put in your suit case. purse ! while u are any were.!!!!!!! friends family ! u can len it to someone when they traveling.just pack it with u and go . what a need idea for a gift to give to some one on the go. I just love it ! u diffently have to get one?? and pass it on to your friends and family to get one! u wont be disappointed !!!!!! that means u have too travel more and have fun always. life is to short!!!!!!!! god bless! u all! always have hope peace health love and happiness always !!!!!!!! karen
on October 21, 2015
Irons, but doesn't steam vertically as advertised. Not sure if it's a defect of my unit specifically but it stop steaming unless its perfectly horizontal.
on October 7, 2015
Lightweight, easy to carry. A good travel companion. Not very much of a utility for anything other than short period of usage while traveling.
on May 8, 2015
one iron has no steam and the other one overheated and now dosn't work. very dissappionted
on January 20, 2015
Great little iron used for ironing my baby's clothing. Great for the little tiny parts!
on June 1, 2015
Excellent. Works perfectly and so very light and easy to handle. Highly recommended.
on September 29, 2015
love the little iron, no more auto shut off.

See 1 answered question