Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store fd18 Tools

Customer reviews

Bride Wars (Bilingual)
Format: DVD|Change

on February 16, 2017
Excellent condition...
on February 3, 2017
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on October 20, 2016
Best friends or worst enemies? Dun dun dunnnnn!! Having your best friend so much alike yourself is incredibly awesome until the both of you are engaged at the same time. Love the open ending for a sequel at the end.
on September 11, 2013
Case was broken, but the movie played alright (which is what I expected). Thank you so much and have a wonderful day!
on July 14, 2013
C'est une très bonne comédie avec des actrices que j'aime beaucoup surtout Sandra Bullock.
Un bon film pour la famille.
on September 9, 2012
After having watched this film, you get the idea that there is material for a good movie, but it just never developed. But they did have the smarts to aquire two actresses who are always interesting and they are evenly matched in all areas, not only in their craft but being able to dish out this material and never having to outperform each other, which happens sometimes if the two leads are unevenly matched but their sparring throughout and Hathaway is good at physical hijinks which you dont see too much any more, and that's her doing the stunts, and i've seen her in other films also, doing similar stuff, and there is also broad humor here. A chick flick..probably..we wouldnt watch it or I wouldnt if very good leads werent in it, and there always as much fun as the film, but the scriptwriter wants to keep things light. The fashions are great, and the atmosphere we are told we're in Jersey but was it shot there, and a few times we are told things arent tacky, no, dresses and all this is upper crust, and although this is a chick flick, it is the aspiring class...just by their tastes. The men are uninteresting and the director purposely has it that way...as the concentration is of a brides story..the psychology is more of an ancient time, quaint, of a byegone era, and in a bonus piece about wedding dresses and business is an interesting facet on modern fashions...are girls all so gung ho about marriage these days..one of the few interesting pieces in the script is one of the girls talking of a guy flattering her, her hair, or some physical feature, a flattery, or is this some humor, and why these girls just arent excited about marriage but to the altar they go, and go, and....a fun film
on February 22, 2012
Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway getting married on the same day with hilarious results and a surprise ending. A must to buy.
on September 16, 2011
although the disk was scratched and un watchable, the seller fixed the problem quickly. She asked how id like to go about my problem. Ended up getting a refund. All in all no problems.
on March 1, 2011
I have my own salon and we play girly movies all day every day. I will eventually have 100 after 2 more and will keep going until my customers can't stand them. They even come in to my salon to make appointments and watch the movie for a bit before they leave. I will be ordering more. Bridal Parties love these movies.
on July 1, 2010
I was a little worried because it was my first time making a purchase online, but the product was in perfect condition, just as if I had purchased it in a store. It was fast and easy delivery as well!