countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on July 18, 2017
I bought this as used. Looks and felt knew. One of the batteries needed to be changed in a few months. The best deal I found for a chest strap. And the heart rate reading is big enough for me to read without my glasses or contacts. I got a Garmin vivosmart HR, but still use this because of the size of the read out.
on May 4, 2017
Great product! I used to use it when I was working out. Unfortunately, then I got tired of trapping on the chest band, etc. and then just started depending on my Fitbit to help me keep track of calories. But I always thought it was awesome! Helped me track my calories and lose 30 pounds.
on March 24, 2017
It works well. Heart rate is very accurate! This is an older model no GPS doesnt connect to your phone or anything, but works well and was priced to match. Only thing I really don't like is that your cant see your heart rate and the time on the same screen, you have to flip back and forth. I would buy this again, this was what I wanted!
on August 1, 2017
Accurate heart rate monitor, and the nice thing is the belt is automatically detected on most gym machine. So most of the time going to the gym, I didn't need to bring the watch.
on September 23, 2015
Item was delivered on time and as described. Was the best value HRM that I could find, and one with the most positive reviews. It was quite easy to set up which is always a good thing when it comes to technology. The chest strap was new to me, but I really don't notice it when wearing it.
on March 21, 2015
Great product! Great construction! Great functionality! Good Price! Does everything it clams to. Only wish this model could upload the data via wifi. Great for working out and everyday use. I would recommend this watch.
on August 11, 2017
Love this watch so much! came with heart rate monitor, such a great price! exactly what i wanted!
on April 5, 2017
Works really well ! the watch itself is kind of bulky on the wrist but HR and calories burned was pretty accurate.
on August 11, 2016
Very good quality. Very pretty for a girl and works well. Just need to remember to bring the strap when you go to the gym!
on May 8, 2017
I have been using this product for a few months now and I'm really glad I purchased it. Seeing the calories and heart rate is definitely good for motivation and it fits my needs. Works great so far, had no technical issues!