Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle sports Tools

on March 26, 2015
Buying this SD card was a real waste of money. Very disapointed and frustrated with the quality of this card. IT'S DEFINITIVELY NOT FOR DIGITAL CAMERAS because it's too slow. After using it for a year, my PC was struggling to find and recognize the cart when inserted into the card reader.
THEN it stoped working and I lost every single photo and video that was on that card. Verbatim replaced the card as a commitment of Lifetime Warranty but my 600 pics were gone forever. Even the new card has almost the same signs as the other one but the thing is that I'm not using anymore this HIGHLY expensive, obsolete, terrible quality SD card.
on November 28, 2017
Perfect for my old Bluray player BTCI-2500.
on October 30, 2017
good, as expected. For a normal Canon camera works fine.
on July 18, 2017
PICTURES I HAVE TAKEN ARE GOOD QUALITY
on October 13, 2015
Item arrived on time and in excellent condition. It works as advertised and a couple months later it is still working. I would definitely buy again.
on December 4, 2013
It does what it needs to and is durable and fast. I have used it on my smart phone and on my DSLR (I shoot in raw format). I am overal very pleased with this SD card
on December 8, 2017