Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on February 11, 2011
I first rented this movie and was blown away by it, I bought it the very next day, if you like 13th Warrior, you will like this movie, It went under the xmas tree an was given to all my family and I have yet to find one that didn't like it.

Its got a good plot, a amazing monster, and lots of action..an a little love story added in, if you like a good mix of horror, viking like humor and action, it won't disappoint you.
on December 21, 2010
An alien man crashes on Earth back in the Viking days and has to hunt down a creature he was transporting that is free and rampaging the country side... and no one believes him.
on September 7, 2009
This is one of the best movies I have watched in some time, it has a great story and and even better actors.

10 out of 10 from me.
on August 12, 2014
I'm a big Jim Caviezel fan so I love everything he's in. This was quite good. It had humor, the whole bit. I will watch it again.
on November 10, 2015
Sci Fi...but surprisingly accurate and well done Viking flick with most of story in Viking Norway
on April 27, 2015
Great movie, fast service and thank you very much.
on July 1, 2012
I had never heard of this movie, until last evening when it played on TV on Space. Wow!! I absolutely loved it! Vikings, monsters, real good looking Alien, what more do you need? I have got to own it, got to watch it again. Ron Perlman is as nastly as ever! Why have we never heard of this movie that is so good? Was it in theatres or not? Two thumbs up from me!
on November 21, 2015