Echo Dot bfdw boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home Kindle sports tools

on October 12, 2010
This worked really well! Charged the battery pretty quick and was a good price!

It comes with a car adapter and has prongs that flip out so that you can plug it into the wall!
on December 26, 2010
Not much to say here. Battery works as good as the official kodak one, and the charger? very convenient.
on June 28, 2010
I am stunned by the fast delivery and very cheap pricing of these products.
I bought this kit (Battery and charger) for my Kodak zx3 (PlaySport) and it beats any other offer i found on the net!
on March 1, 2014
Do not drop the charger at any height, mine broke open dropping 10" off the table top. had to glteriue casing back together. Still working to this date.
Battery quality is not so good though... would not take charge anymore after 5 months of occasional use. battery also swelled up so it won't fit the holder. I have found much better bates else where.

I will not post link to other sellers but you can contact me a my youtube channel here: ---> [...]
on December 23, 2011
I received the charger, battery and car adapter very quickly and it has all worked great but the battery in the picture is visible as being rated at 1400mAh and the one that was shipped to me was rated at 1000mAh. Still better than the 900mAh that comes with the Kodak Playsport ZS3 but a little misleading. Overall I am happy with the purchase though for the price.
on November 12, 2011
Got charger 2 weeks after ordering. I purchased it because the charger circuit in my kodak playsport did not work any more. this charger worked great and the bonus is that you get a second battery. Th price on charger at walmart would have been 2X as much, and that is just the charger forget the battery. Over all good deal!!
on December 26, 2013
Exactly what I was looking for. No retailers actually carry a replacement/spare battery for my Kodak Playsport ZX3. Imagine my surprise to get not only a battery but a charger for well below what this would have cost in a store, had it been available. I'll never be without battery power again when taking video on the road.
on July 1, 2010
Arrived on time and works exactly as promised. I was concerned about the odd SUPER low price but decided to try them anyway. So far, all is perfect. In fact I think the cheap batteries last longer than the one that came with the Playsport. Charger is awesome.
on October 18, 2013
This battery and charger have surpassed my expectations. We have had it for quite some time now and they still work well and hold their charge for a long time...longer than I would have thought. Very impressed and highly recommend!
on February 19, 2011
I was looking at spending more than $40 for an official Kodak battery charger for my Zi8 camcorder. Glad I didn't. This one, on sale at the time, was $7(!) It works perfectly, comes with a battery and a car charger.