Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on March 15, 2017
Arrived early. Item exactly as described. Very happy with this purchase
on November 16, 2009
I really like the step for the Wii activities that you step off of the board for. The board doesnt seem to register some of strength exercises when it is sittyin on top of the aerobic step so you do have to move it off and on for different activites. Overall, I am pleased with it.
5 people found this helpful
on January 27, 2010
Last September I received Wii Fit and have been very faithful in using it everyday. In four months I missed five days, otherwise I was at it everyday. By Christmas it was starting to get stale and the step aerobics(three different options) were no longer a challenge. The Everast 3" Aerobic Step has been a great addition to my routine as it has made my heart rate increase again. I would highly recommend this item.
4 people found this helpful
on January 15, 2011
I am very pleased with this product. It makes steps more difficult and helps but that extra oomph into the workout. I am very pleased I purchased it.
on February 22, 2010
I was hoping this would increase the work-out with the Wii Fit exercises however there are numerous flaws. I have carpet around my TV and the Wii balance board works fine on carpet with the extra high feet. Unfortunately, this step doesn't have holes big enough to hold the Wii balance board with the larger feet attached so they must be removed. I've found the measurements are quite erratic when the balance board is on the step and the measurements are even worse when on carpet. (I tried using a solid surface under the step to see if that helped but things are still erratic.) Overall, this is an overpriced step that doesn't deliver what it promises.
One person found this helpful
on March 11, 2010
I really like adding the step to my routine -- just wish there were more WII games that used it!
on August 11, 2009
Its a fun product to add to your Wii fitness activities. I have used it a few times. A great alternative and not very expensive addition.
5 people found this helpful