countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Format: Video Game|Change
Price:$26.02+ $5.99 shipping

on October 24, 2013
I chose this game mainly for the price. My son already owned a copy but his was worn out and close to totaled so this was a replacement.

The seller was very courteous, helpful and made contact quickly. He made shopping online a bit more pleasant and personal. The product was completely as described, arrived in perfect condition and quickly.

I would recommend this seller to everybody.

Thanks again!
on December 3, 2010
If you enjoyed the gritty realism of call of duty 4, you'll probably be disappointed by the over the top insanity that is modern warfare 2. The story jumps the shark early and often changing the world from a possible near future to a Michael Bay movie, even including a scene that is pretty much the exact same shower scene from "The Rock". Its hard to invest too heavily in the story when the villain is a unrealistic archetype whose ultimate plan doesn't really make any sense if you think too long about it. On the other hand if you like watching things blow up real good this is probably the game for you.

The multiplayer is disappointing on the consoles due to the aggravating glitches and exploits, and its debatable if its even worth playing on PC without dedicated servers. Though if you can look past these issues you'll find a competitive multiplayer scene you can get into. Spec ops mode is a good replacement for not having coop in the main story.

Overall I'm not sure I like the change in tone in the franchise but the same great gameplay (other than the Rio level)that was in previous instalments of COD exists here.
on March 2, 2013
Again as a Follow Up etc: This is a Superior Effort: Very Challenging, and Loads of Fun: I suspect I will have to check into the Black Ops Series as well, and then return to MW3, even though I Hear some not Favorable comments regarding it.... Cheers TRX15
on March 4, 2014
I give this a 5 star-its an excellent game. It has fantastic missions and has very unique online multiplayer maps!. I can play this game online for hours- not a boring map in this game. If your a fan of first person shooters, I highly recommend this game!
on January 29, 2010
I am not going to waste a ton of time being the 10K person writing an overall review. It is a good game. I like it.

What I wanted to note for parents and others concerned about the "airport massacre" level, is that not only can you bypass that level, you can also play that level successfully without shooting any civilians. I have done it on more than one difficulty. You probably will need to fight the Russian tac teams, but that seems reasonable. So don't feel you have to shoot any civilians if you don't want to, and don't believe your kid if he/she says they have to :)
on November 10, 2010
This game has a story which is offline but it's to short, not worth 60 bucks. If you're going to get this game make sure your Playstation's Online Works Well because the single player experience is way to short. The multiplayer however is amazing. I bought this game last year and I played it through the year, it's that fun. However, right now I would suggest buying Black Ops because it looks way better.

In short buy this game for the online not the single Player campaign and beat spec ops with your friend (not alone)
on January 16, 2014
The case looks and feels a bit dirty, but nothing water cannot fix since the case is all metal/plastic. Surprised that the art book was in great condition compared to the case. I got what I paid for. Very happy
on March 18, 2010
** Before I start, did anyone see that 1 star review for this game?? nope, neither did I because he/she wasn't reviewing the game at all which is why were here right?? not about the shipping problems, kills the review average........

This game is soooo sweet. I could leave it at that, but thats not much of a review. First of all, the graphics are amazing, looks so real you will forget its a game.
The storyline has to be the best over MW1. Its full of action, whether your with a big team taking on hundreds of enemies or alone with a silenced sniper rifle. There is even a huge plot twist that is both jaw dropping and will leave you and your middle finger in the air, but dont worry, you shall have your revenge on that scum bag!

The multi-player online has got to be one of the most exciting thing of my monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, sometimes friday nights!! It is so addicting and fun. I will warn you though, you are not invincible and will not win every single game you play because your not god. I have my share of "WTF I knifed you first!" and my "wow im 0 and 6 already?!?" but that is all apart of it and its bound to happen, even if your a pro so dont be hating on the game. Some people complain about campers too, not gonna lie they piss me off as well but after they kill me the first time, I watch the kill-cam, and go tea bag that Son of a B**** when I re-spawn. I love the idea of doing challenges, this was a major fun increase to the game. Not only do you get your 1000th kill with that Scar (assualt rifle) but you get 10,000 exp points and a Title, very cool. There are a bunch of achievements too, not only for guns, example, Drop a killstreak crate on a enemy. That one is very hard but I did it only because as I use my "call in carepackage" someone killed me as it was falling to the ground and ran over to my body, he must have been either pissed or laughed (I would have laughed just because its so unlikely to happen). And remember to always check your corners.

They introduced another game type section called Spec-ops. although I have not tried all of them, I did complete a fair share and I must say its pretty enjoyable to do some side missions and earn stars.

and that is all I have, hope you buy this game because I know you will spend countless hours with it.
Cheers
on June 3, 2013
This definitely is a 5 star review. The game might be older and I have finished it a few times already but to finally be able to own the night vision goggles is such a unique pleasure. They work so well and are an awesome addition to my shelves of collectibles. If you don't have a pair and have a few extra bucks that you can spend on these, they are worth it all the way.
on October 23, 2014
This game won't let you breath or think its so fast paced! The action is non-stop and relentless, its my first experience of Call of Duty and I don't think it'll be my last. I'll have to put this game down eventually...