countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle sports Tools Registry

Size: Standard|Change

on February 10, 2014
Ok, I had a memory foam pillow that I've used for years... it's a little too big and it's really not that great. But it is seriously soft... so I just figured all i needed was a slightly thinner one, and this one looked nice and contoured to support the neck... so I bought it.

When I took it out of the package, I was dismayed... and angry. IT WAS HARD AS A ROCK! OH MY GOD. I was convinced I could use it as a weapon... perhaps keep it by the door for home defence or something. I could've carved a pillow out of a block of wood and I figured it would've saved me the money!

But I had purchased it; and if I spend money on something, I'm going to get my money's worth out of it, or die trying.

I figured if I slept on it, it would be the dying.

Yes, it's hard to get used to for the first few nights; but it conforms to your head, and softens as it warms. It seems hard at first, but then when your head sinks into it after a few minutes, you don't even notice any more.

And you know what? No more neck pain! And I sleep better! And I no longer roll onto my back! And now I couldn't sleep without it!

I even bought my grandmother one.
on November 15, 2012
The pillow is great. When you sleep on it initially, it's rock hard but after a few minutes, you start sinking into it and the pillow gets much softer and it reforms its original shape everyday. All my neck pains have been solved by this pillow. Only complaint is that the pillow has a slight plasticy smell but it goes away after a little while. Plus once you put on the included pillow cover and my own one over it, there is no smell.
on March 25, 2013
started to have neck pain in the morning couple of months ago. Tried different conventional pillows but to no avial. i have only used this pillow for two days now and the neck pain is mostly gone. The pillow is a bit on the soft side as compared with Tempur and i don't know long it will hold up; but if you prefer contour pillow on the soft side, this pillow may be suitable for you.
on February 26, 2014
It is too high for me and it worsens my neck pain. It is not for everybody, So if you don't need a high pillow, don't buy it.
on July 25, 2014
I think this is a great pillow. There was no smell for me like other reviews have stated. The only smell is a new product smell that's on everything and that lasted a few hours. The other thing is it is very very hard at first. You need to break this pillow in and it softens up. I recommend sitting on it for a few minutes a couple of times a day.

The reason I think it comes so hard is because it gets a lot softer when it's broken in. That's why other pillows like this become Mush after a few weeks. You want it hard like that or you'll pay for it later when it's mush and useless (like other pillows I have bought from Target).

After buying this pillow my neck pain did stop. There are two sides and I'm using the lower side, the other one was way too high for me.

I almost want to buy another one, if for some strange reason the company stops selling it.

Update March 2016. I actually did buy a new pillow, unfortunately this new pillow was way too soft. I"m a side sleeper and this thing had no resistance. I had both pillows and saw a huge difference. I had to return it and look for another brand. Too bad. My rating has changed from 5 stars to 2 stars.
on September 6, 2013
Like the pillow, at times it seems firm, other times it seems very soft. Like that it molds it's shape and I can pick the higher or lower side. Is small, but like that as it doesn't run into my spouse's pillow.
on February 23, 2015
I am side and back sleeper. I replaced an older version of the sleep innovations contour pillow with this version. The newer version is denser then the old version and can feel hard as a rock, but when the pillow becomes warm from your body heat it softens up to provide a nice cushioned head rest. Here are the height measurements of my pillow when laying flat: 4" high on short end, 3" high in the lowest point, and 5" high on tallest end. I sleep on the short end of pillow.

The pillow has a slight smell to it, but will go away if aired out for few days. I washed the zippered pillow case it came with and use a second pillow case to cover the pillow.

In combination with my firm bed, pillow, and average body size ( 5' 10' male) I get a great night's sleep. Highly recommended for side and back sleepers. YMMV depending on combination of body size, bed type, and this pillow (if possible find it in a bed store and try it out).
on August 15, 2016
Super mes douleurs aux épaules on disparues. Par contre dans la description on ne parle pas de l'odeur de mentol ajouté. Elle est subtile mais pour un nez aiguisé comme le mien c'est un peu dérangeant. Mais c'est minime comme désavantage par rapport au soulagement éprouvé :-))
on May 19, 2016
While the product seemed to meet the seller's claims, it does seem to be small for a "standard" sized pillow. Also, other suppliers' more expensive pillows seem to have a more dense memory foam. The weight of this one was just over one pound, where as some other standard sized memory foam pillow on the market claim to be 3 pounds in weight. My soar neck does not seem to have gotten better or worse with the use of this pillow. Upon opening the package it did smell "chemically" which is typical for this type of product and the smell did dissipate upon storage for a few days.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 8, 2016
Before I bought this fantastic pillow, I woke up quite stiff and sore every morning and was prone to debilitating neck spasm episodes that would leave me bed ridden for days at a time.

Now AFTER I started using this pillow I have experienced major differences in my neck. Neck stiffness and pain in the morning is next to none and spasms are a thing of the past. Just laying there I can feel the difference, as my neck is much more supported and face pointed up at the ceiling. I can even strain my neck during the day, go to bed and wake up feeling better. :)