countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Format: Video Game|Change

Showing 11-20 of 156 reviews(5 star). See all 212 reviews
on January 8, 2010
I bought the game for my wife for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. The music gets a bit annoying but the graphics are great, the levels are awesome and the gameplay can get pretty intense. The game is very reminiscent of the original mario series in that there are secret blocks, levels and tricks to advance to the end faster, plus bonus levels to ensure you have enough gear to meet the challenges of the upcoming boss. Probably the best feature is the Luigi "help". Essentially he takes over and shows you how to beat the level if you are having trouble and you can either go back and do it yourself or take the advance. All in all a great Mario game for the youngin and nostalgic alike.
on February 7, 2012
Game was in perfect condition and it was shipped quickly, I think I had it 2 days after I bought it. It's a great game! I haven't been able to get off it!
No problems at all! I am completely satisfied!
on April 7, 2010
I've been a fan of Mario ever since I first played Super Mario Brothers 1 back in 1985 when the NES first came out.
Now with the Wii this game revisits ALL the fun aspects of all the mario games. From riding Yoshie to all those fantastic costumes we get to wear. The big difference now is that I can now enjoy playing this game with my kids. Having the ability to play with 4 players at once makes this by far 1 of the best games for the Wii. This game is incredibly fun and enjoyable.
on March 18, 2010
this was really an amazing game. I started fading away from the mario series as I got older but this game has reconnected myself with the mario series. this was an amazing game. the levels are truely unique in their own ways. its like all the previous mario games in the past put together in one. Although I dont really play it much my siblings and family enjoy playing this game.
on January 3, 2010
Bought this game for my eleven year old niece she loves it and so do I. The game is much similar to netendo products in years gone by with some new features. It is also great that you can play with four players if you have four wii remotes. A friend said that her five year old as also conqured the game. It truly is a game for everyone in your family.
on March 26, 2010
I have played all of the other Mario's but i really enjoyed playing this one. The feature that lets you play with (up to) 4 players is great. It lets us see who is the best,, and of course that is me.. Thanks Nintendo for another great game. And thank you Amazon for getting it to me so quickly.

Have fun
Roy and Tracy Stoddard.
on December 22, 2009
This is a great game for the adults and the young ones. Everyone can get in on the game play and it is fun being bad to the other players by throwing them into danger and using their head to bounce on. I recently finished the game and now I am working on collecting the star coins to finish the secret level. Fun replay value.
on February 4, 2010
This game is great! So much fun for 1 person and even crazier for 4. Playing on the same screen with 4 people can get a little confusing, but that's half the fun. Fantastic game play, great graphics, touches of old Mario games that make you smile. It's a fantastic game for any Mario fan, and could even convert non-fans.
on February 8, 2010
Comme j'avais connu Mario Bros au moment où Nintendo avait fait ses premières consoles et que depuis je ne m'étais jamais imtéressé à d'autres logiiels, j'ai été très étonné de la qualité du jeu et des images. C'est un jeu très intéressant et facile à jouer avec quelques heures de pratique.
on January 3, 2010
This game is fun and addicting just like the old Mario Games. Good for all ages, my 5 year old and 9 year old play it. The 4 player ability was fun for when my nephews visited, and I found myself up late a few nights playing it myself. I would definitely recommend this for everyone!

See 1 answered question