Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Nintendo Labo is available now

on November 19, 2014
We ordered the Kinect Sensor as a gift for our three grandsons, ages 9, 9 and 12. The ordering process was easy and the parcel arrived when promised. Since we weren't with the boys during the set-up phase, I asked our daughter to comment on the product. She was very enthusiastic and had this to say: "It was super easy to set up. It does require quite a bit of space to work properly. All the boys are having a great time with it and it takes pictures of the players during the game. So at the end, you can see some snapshots of you in action. It's super funny!"
We're VERY pleased with our purchase!!
on February 23, 2016
Fun to use but can be a pain when different people are in the view of the camera. Our kids like it because the Xbox becomes voice controlled and then can tell it what kinect games to play.
on December 11, 2017
super fonctinne bien et pas trop cher
on April 28, 2017
the kids loved it
on May 26, 2017
Love it and it deserves a full star!!! Thank you!!!
on July 2, 2017
shoulda specified its just the camera..but i had a hard time explaining to my son..that it doesnt come with the xbox..product is worth the price!!
on April 14, 2018
As a not too serious gamer, I have found this to be a great addition to my Xbox!
on January 8, 2018
This was exactly what I needed. I got the used one and it was in perfect condition nothing wrong with it
on March 31, 2016
Gets boring after second or third use. Best feature is being able to give verbal cues to the system.
on April 19, 2017