countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 9, 2016
Awesome!
on June 30, 2016
This is the perfect gift for a Beatles fan! It comes with 16 discs and in a nice storage box too. You get exactly what's described. I bought this for my dad and even to this day he loves listening to The Beatles with this awesome set. I was super happy with this product so it is a definite recommendation, especially as a gift for someone! :)
on June 27, 2016
as described
on June 17, 2016
Thanks!
on May 30, 2016
many of the discs deteriorated quickly; skips etc
on May 5, 2016
Excellent
on April 21, 2016
There probably isn't anything I can add to what has been said about the great re-mastering job done on the Beatles Stereo Boxed Set. It is as most have already said, the treatment the Beatles catalog deserves. I have both the Stereo and Mono sets, and love them both equally.

This review is aimed more towards the Vinyl boxed set I received from Amazon.ca. I am a USA resident and after 2 bad vinyl sets of the U.S. pressings, (off centered pressings, warped, skips, etc.), I had pretty much given up on getting the Beatles Stereo Box Set on Vinyl. After doing some research and finding that some people had received the German / E.U. pressings from Amazon.ca, I figured I would give it one more go. I was thrilled when the box I received had a small sticker on the back saying "Packaged in USA, Records Made in Germany".

Upon opening the package, each album had the E.U. sticker on the front upper right corner. I have played through the entire 14 albums. Every album from "Please Please Me" to "Past Masters" was perfectly flat, quiet between tracks and absolutely perfect in every way. Out of the 14 albums, only the "Yellow Submarine" album has a very small scratch at the end of song 2 and beginning of song 3 (Side 1), which causes a few soft clicks when playing through it. At first I thought it was an eyelash, it's about that length, but it is a scratch. Out of 16 albums, counting the double albums, to only have that tiny flaw, I am extremely happy with my Vinyl Box Set!

Thank you Amazon.ca for helping me finally get a perfect Beatles Stereo Vinyl Box Set!

If you are like me, and have had the bad experience trying to get a good Vinyl set of The Beatles Stereo Box, give Amazon.ca a go. If you see the small sticker, about 1 inch squared, saying "Packaged in USA, Records Made in Germany", then you'll have the good set you've been looking for.
22 Comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2016
A+++++
on March 14, 2016
I bought it as a gift and the recipient absolutely loved it.
on February 22, 2016