Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

Customer reviews

VINE VOICETOP 1000 REVIEWERon June 17, 2014
After 2 years, this is still the workhorse in my shop. Used mostly for whacking in teck screws in it has plenty of power to do other things. Add a 3/8" power driver and socket set and it becomes very versatile. The grip is nice and rubbery and it helps cushion the blow when it accidentally hits the floor.

As always be careful: it can and will break small stuff if you're hard on the trigger. I've got the drill and a couple of batteries to go with this little guy and love the whole lot. Bosch's Li-ion batteries stand up to abuse.
on September 10, 2017
My most used tool
on February 14, 2018
good product
on November 6, 2014
How did I ever use a regular drill? Looking forward to building a new shed in the spring or maybe a garage.. very powerful impact driver.
on January 3, 2014
exactly what i wanted, fits with the batteries i already had with my bosch drill i bought last year. Couldn't find just the tool in stores, always sold in combo.
on January 22, 2014
just what i ordered works like a charm, lots of power, took a week to get here but worth it.
on June 23, 2014
I got this as a freebie when I bought the drill. What a deal the drill plus this cost me $169. I love it. You can tell quality when you feel it. These are top quality tools. Tons of power and the battery life is outstanding.
on June 12, 2014
great price on saleone big one small battery , better 2 big batteries have used for awhile now no problems.,
on December 4, 2011
I was more than satisfy for that product and from the sender , so thanks for everything and i hope to make business with you again soon ! Andre
on July 24, 2012
I am a DIY, and was used to drive screws with a drill. THe most powerful the better I thought. This was my first contact with an impact driver. Man does that thing rock ! I own a 700lb/in + cordless drill, and thought it was it. Not for driving screws it's not ! The drill will either destroy bit, or the screw hole. Not this little guy (weighs half what the drill weighs, and offers twice the power. Well balanced, good battery life, powerful.

Only drawback, and I think it common to all impact drivers : It's LOUD !

Love this product.