on December 31, 2014
This is an amazing product. I never gave much attention to oral hygiene and as a result, i developed a lot of plaque. Now, for a person like me who has used manual toothbrush all his life, switching to a electronic one was a dubious decision. But thanks to Amazon.ca and its reviewers, i was able to zero-in on this awesome tooth brush. I have used it 3-4 times as i write this review, and i can say with utter honesty that i haven't felt so orally healthy before. Kudos to this brush. I am pleasantly surprised at how efficiently this cleans the teeth and that too in such less time.
Will recommend this to everyone. Oral hygiene is of utmost importance and it will not hurt much if you invest considerably in it.
Also, for those who are going to try electronic brushing for the first time, buy this one. You'll be amazed!
on December 12, 2015
I've owned different brands of electrical toothbrushes over the years, but this one REALLY cleans. After I use it I always feel like after a cleanup at the dentist's, teeth clean and sparkly.
The battery lasts about 2 weeks when used twice a day.
The brush head has to be replaced from time to time, it gets softer with time, though it still cleans good.
I don't know if I would recommend this toothbrush for kids, it might be a bit too strong for them.
on August 22, 2015
Worked great and loved it at first, would have given 5 stars, but have only had it a few months and the battery wouldn't charge. Now it seems to be working again so I don't know why the battery wouldn't charge before. Hoping it lasts.
on January 13, 2014
This is my first oral B electric toothbrush. I have used the cheque cresh brushes for years now but find I keep having to replace them after about a year. I decided to go with this after a friend purchased one and was amazed at the qualtiy difference. First you will notice its a solid build.

The brush moves significantly faster than the ones I have used before and I find that in the few days I have been using it, my gums are a little sore on one side. I assume this will pass as I adjust. I really like the deep clean option, which is what I used daily. I find I spend more than the 3 min allotted so I am trying to adjust to keeping the same amount of time on each quadrant. Its a bit of a game which means brushing my teeth is someone of a fun exercise. I know that won't last but it's a good toothbrush.

The only negative is that its quite costly and does not come with any replacement heads. The one sold in the US has 3 replacement heads including the whitening, deep clean and sensitive mode.
on December 5, 2014
It took a little while longer to get this delivered for some reason, but I got it in 10 days, so can't really complain. It takes 24hours to do the initial charge so I have only used it once.. My teeth felt extra clean afterwards. Seems very powerful but I am used to a manual brush. It comes with one standard brush head.Apparently the heads are good for 3 months use. I will have to order other types now, for flossing, whitening etc... There is a coupon in the box to help lower the cost of replacement heads which is nice. Assembles easily. Doesn't take up too much counter space, also option included to wall mount it if you want.
on January 28, 2015
I'm a bit disappointed with this item. The idea is great and when it's working it's fine. It's help you to monitor your brushing.
In 12 years, I bought 3 different oral-b toothbrush. This one after 6 months started to have reliability issue.
The red diode of the pressure sensor which in the back is now always on. And I'm stuck on the Sensitive mode. The remote timing guide is still working. So not every is bad.
I will try to get a replacement.
on July 5, 2015
Product arrived in perfext condition and in a timely manner.
This is my first electric toothbrush but i can say thst Im very satisfied with it. I feel it cleans my teeth better than I could with a regular toothbrush, specially in areas that ar harder to reach (and where theres not too much space to do a brushing movement). The flossing function works fairly well (though there are still some areas where you should still floss). And I like the display that comes with it. Nice case too!
Only downside (nothing major) is how scared the manual made me of dropping it. The manual recommends you to throw it away if it falls from a certain height.
Also, even on sale the price is a little high, but i consider it an investment so I dont need to go to a dentist to get my teeth cleaned as often.
on December 26, 2014
It does a great of cleaning my teeth. This is my first electric toothbrush and happy with the results. You'll notice how well it cleans after the first use! The new sonic ones are quieter and probably less messy (the spinning action on the heads can spray toothpaste if you're not careful), but the cost savings makes it a very good deal.
on November 26, 2015
Does the job. Certainly much better than manual, feels like I just got my teeth cleaned at the dentist every time I finish brushing. Last time I had my teeth checked, my dentist said she could tell I switched to electronic, it's that obvious of an improvement. Also it's faster and less effort - I used to need 5~10 minutes to brush my teeth the way the dentist suggested so that it won't hurt my gum, now 3 mins!

Only complaint: noise level. I think the phillips one is quieter. After I placed the order I saw both on display at Shoppers, so I tried turning on both, and the phillips diamond sounds much quieter to me (looks better too, was gonna get that one after I watched a korean drama, until my dentist suggested otherwise) Still, I prefer the round head, feels more right for dental care somehow...
on January 12, 2015
The brush head that came with this toothbrush was too harsh on my gum. I experienced pain and had to stop using it. It would be better if the toothbrush came with a sensitive brush head. Currently, I'm using a manual toothbrush and the Oral-B is sitting on my bathroom counter. I went out and bought a sensitive brush head and will try it with the toothbrush.