countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(5 star). See all 46 reviews
on April 26, 2013
This one was by far my favourite. In my opinion, the show hasn't been able to live up to this season since.
on June 16, 2017
awesome invention The seller offers a great service. She helped me a lot. The product is very good. These are really nice. I am satisfying with its quatity. Just OK I definitely recommend this item.
on June 14, 2011
This video is cool in my opinion not that that means much. The series has the brothers fighting different type evil creatures, better than a lot of movies that have only one kind of creature. All 5 seasons for this series have been entertaining. I really enjoyed the few where one of the brothers or both have gone into the past. Anyone who cannot enjoy this type of storie have got no imagenation.
on October 7, 2010
The Winchester brothers are back with a punch and a mission...will they succeed? This season is insanely good. This show never stops amazing me, it just keeps getting better with each season. The characters evolve, the plot thickens and the drama explodes from all sides! Great buy!
on April 14, 2014
Best tv showing ever in history of my generation!! Most tv shows losses my interest after 2nd or 3rd seasons in. But not supernatural, 9seasons in and Im still hungry for more. Can't wait for season 10 to start already.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 18, 2015
This season is often regarded to a sweet ending to the Supernatural saga and the series could have ended at the end of this season well. However it kept going and we're still running with Supernatural. Lucifer has risen and now it's time to try and ice the devil. With a host of characters supporting the boys ranging from Bobby, Cas, Meg(yah she's back), Crowley(awesome addition), and even the trickster. This season is absolutely wonderful and a high point for the series
on August 21, 2011
Awesome show, basically marathoned the entire fifth season the second I received it. The company who shipped it got it to me in record time.
on June 12, 2013
Makes you keep watching non-stop. I'm hooked! It is a must watch... but start with season 1 you won't regret it.
on January 26, 2013
These guys, This show. I love it. Jared and Jensen are perfect and so is their supporting cast. If you aren't watching it then you should be.
This will be my review for all the seasons I bought off of here because I love it. It can be a little obvious at some points and you know what's going to happen but nothing can replace this show. IT'S AMAZING.
on August 9, 2014
I thought this was a great season.There was a lot of humorous scenes. The bottom line is I like this show so much I still watch old reruns. I have season 1 to 6. I plan on ordering right up to last season when it becomes available. When you get tired of some of the new shows that lack any good content it's good to watch something time honored. M.Marr.