countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 7, 2015
This has to be the best of the best for easy listening. I LOVED the selection of songs on this CD. I saw their show last month, what a thrill. Keep them coming guys, you are great singers.
on October 21, 2013
We enjoy all thier albums. They have such way of presenting songs with feeling and dynamics and beautiful blending of vocals
on April 2, 2009
I bought several copies of this CD as gifts for family and friends. The wonderful blend of tenor voices makes for an extremely enjoyable listening experience. Here are some of the best quotes I've come across:
"Lords of the Sing"
"A voice like warm chocolate" (on Remigio Pereira)
"An angelic voice" (on Fraser Walters)

Having attended several live performances, I can say that these young men know how to move an audience - from tears to laughter. Their beautiful voices, unique interpretation of songs, and down-to-earth, boy-next-door personalities (not to mention good looks!) make them the "Pride of Canada".
on October 14, 2010
The Canadian Tenors are a joy to listen to! The songs are just incredible......I listen to this CD everyday, sometimes 2x's a day! I am about to purchase 2 more of their CD's, one of which is "Perfect Gift" with Christmas songs! Thank you CANADIAN TENORS...... keep going strong!!!!!!!
on November 30, 2008
I saw this group perform live, and the hair on my arms stood up! They are a 10 out of 10. They're young, charismatic, and unbelievably talented.

I wish they had come out with a Christmas CD!
on June 16, 2017
Seller emailed me to check if I received the item and asked me idea for improvement. This product is very good material and excellent design, as well as the evaluation and quality on the market, I feel very good.

the top quality I would recommend these to anyone! The second time to buy just order early
on January 1, 2011
These men sing so beautifully, their harmony is unsurpassed. I could listen to their singing all day long. Nice to know that we can produce such wonderful talent right here in Canada.
on October 11, 2009
I took my 86 year old mother to see the Canadian Tenors for her birthday and didn't know if I would like them at all. I usually prefer classical music but NOT OPERA!!!!!! Just the thoughts of some opera makes me shiver. But I went with an open mind. THEY WERE FABULOUS!!!! and great to look at as well. My Mom and I both had a wonderful time and she even got her cd signed after the show. We listened to this cd the next morning and were pleased to hear many of the songs they performed at our Theatre.

Amazon is selling this for much less than the price at the theatre, so it is also a great buy.
on June 12, 2007
My only complaint is that we still haven't seen another CD from these guys! They are great! There are smoother and finer tenor voices out there, but that's not the point. The singing is both intelligent and passionate. For depth of religious feeling, I would put their version of "You raise me up" ahead of Josh Groban's. And any group that can make "I'se the bye" sound like great music gets two thumbs up from me. Give us more!!!
on June 29, 2005
This CD is a good start for the three young men that comprise the Canadian tenors and they positively exhibit the talent that we have in this great nation of ours.
However, the CD does show much room for improvement for future CDs. In particular, this CD lacks the fine edges that characterize the songs of other classically trained musicians such as Il Divo. Areas such as breathing techniques and diction of foreign language lyrics can be improved to make a more refined product.
After listening to three versions of Nella Fantasia (Il Divo, Amici Forever, and Canadian Tenors), I would have to give the nod to Il Divo. While all three interpretations have their own unique spin on the song, Il Divo's rendition stands above the others in terms of the overall presentation and the details such as phrasing, expression, tonality, and diction.