countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 4, 2016
THE INFORMATION THAT WAS ENCLOSED WAS EXCELLENT TO GIVE THE WORDS TO THE SONGS.
ALTHOUGH PEOPLE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THE LANGUAGE OF SOME OF THE SONGS, I THINK THAT
IF ANYBODY HAS A PASSION FOR THE INTENT OF THE VARIATIONS OF MUSIC, IT IS EVIDENT THE
'CANADIAN TENORS', WITH THE INSTRUMENTAL SUPPORT, HAS BROUGHT THE INTENT OF THE SONGS
TO A MORE PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT. I RECEIVED THE CD IN EXCELLENT CONDITION.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CARING SERVICE. SINCERELY, W. ALLAN MACLEOD
on April 2, 2009
I bought several copies of this CD as gifts for family and friends. The wonderful blend of tenor voices makes for an extremely enjoyable listening experience. Here are some of the best quotes I've come across:
"Lords of the Sing"
"A voice like warm chocolate" (on Remigio Pereira)
"An angelic voice" (on Fraser Walters)

Having attended several live performances, I can say that these young men know how to move an audience - from tears to laughter. Their beautiful voices, unique interpretation of songs, and down-to-earth, boy-next-door personalities (not to mention good looks!) make them the "Pride of Canada".
on November 8, 2011
As individual vocalists or singing in interweaving harmonies, this group is wonderful. Whether singing ballads, pop or jazz, they transport a person away from the real world. The arrangements and feeling put into their voices can bring me to tears. I listen to my CDs very often and can hardly wait for more to be released. The fact that they are Canadian makes me feel very proud of them too.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 26, 2013
If you like this kind of music and singing, you'll probably like this CD. The singers are quite good and easy to listen to, if you're not really interested in focusing on the words. This is good background music while doing something else.
on October 14, 2010
The Canadian Tenors are a joy to listen to! The songs are just incredible......I listen to this CD everyday, sometimes 2x's a day! I am about to purchase 2 more of their CD's, one of which is "Perfect Gift" with Christmas songs! Thank you CANADIAN TENORS...... keep going strong!!!!!!!
on November 30, 2008
I saw this group perform live, and the hair on my arms stood up! They are a 10 out of 10. They're young, charismatic, and unbelievably talented.

I wish they had come out with a Christmas CD!
on January 1, 2011
These men sing so beautifully, their harmony is unsurpassed. I could listen to their singing all day long. Nice to know that we can produce such wonderful talent right here in Canada.
on October 11, 2009
I took my 86 year old mother to see the Canadian Tenors for her birthday and didn't know if I would like them at all. I usually prefer classical music but NOT OPERA!!!!!! Just the thoughts of some opera makes me shiver. But I went with an open mind. THEY WERE FABULOUS!!!! and great to look at as well. My Mom and I both had a wonderful time and she even got her cd signed after the show. We listened to this cd the next morning and were pleased to hear many of the songs they performed at our Theatre.

Amazon is selling this for much less than the price at the theatre, so it is also a great buy.
on October 15, 2013
The only thing I would like to see is more old folk songs or old familiar songs like some of the other tenors...
For me, too much Italian, French and other language opera but they perform it excellently!

Wish they would explain more about each song so at least the operas I could understand what it really is about.

Fantastic singers!
on September 17, 2012
The Tenors (formerly the Canadian Tenors) have been mentioned in the media this year because of their performances in the UK for the Queen's Jubilee and the Olympics. They will be releasing a new CD in October, 2012 so I thought it was time to become acquainted with their work.

The Tenors are Clifton Murray, Fraser Walters, Remigio Pereira, and Victor Micallef. The foursome sing in an operatic pop style and there are inevitable comparisons to Il Divo. I have wondered if the world needed another vocal quartet of impossibly good looking young men with soaring voices, who sing beautiful melodies in English, Spanish, Italian and French. The Tenors have collaborated with David Foster in the past which indicates that they have the musical chops. I think there is room at the top. It has to be said that these boys belong to Canada, although we are willing to share. They do have an international fan base and it seems as if their talent is now being recognized across the globe.

The Canadian Tenors is their first CD and it consists of 12 songs which are a joy to listen to. I have several favorites on this album. "Because We Believe" stirs the emotions and I love it more each time I hear it. There is a video on YouTube of The Tenors performing the song, with the RCMP doing a musical ride, for the Queen in June of this year - "All the Queen's Horses". Watching this made me proud to be a Canadian. I think that I'll now associate this beautiful song with the Red Serge. "Hallelujah" and "The Prayer" are glorious. Both these songs have been covered by numerous artists but The Tenors versions are among the best. I adore the sweet, sweet melody in "I Only Know How to Love". The exquisite "La Caiffa" is achingly beautiful yet has a touch of melancholy which moves me to tears.

I highly recommend this CD and am looking forward to the new collection of songs. And you can now count me as a TFF (Tenors Friend Forever).