countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

Edition: $20 Gift Card|Change

on September 30, 2015
The card itself is great. Simply enter the code on the back, and you can add $20 to your PlayStation Network account.

Regarding amazon.ca's service, I have ordered these 9 times now, and have had no major problems that customer service could not resolve for me. I have also never been charged tax (in Ontario) for the cards.

Note - Purchased from Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
on February 25, 2014
ordered this for my sons ps4 as there is nowhere in our town that sells sony products. ordered it less then a week before our sons bday and it came within the week. was very satisfied. thanks :)
on August 10, 2016
I'm sad that Amazon does not have an 'code-by-email' service for these PSN cards, but I'm more disappointed in Sony for not being able to gift cards or products through their store. As an alternative, I've purchased this card so that I can text the code to a friend.

Shipping was great as usual, and the card works as advertised. Zero complaints in regard to this particular product.
on December 29, 2012
loved it worked great,my son was very very very happy to use it on christmas dat thank you i will be back for more
on July 24, 2016
wow this card was amazing. totslly exceeded my expectations. it was exact to the dimensions stated and super thin...like crazy thin. only thing to make this better would to make it digital. all in all. it worked as expected bought a few games on sale with it.
on July 12, 2010
this is the only way to go if you live up north but have no visa or a MasterCard that works.
on October 26, 2014
Card worked with out a hitch. However Amazon.ca does charge tax on these cards so I would pick them up else where.
on September 13, 2016
if my account didnt get banned because of sonys ridiculous terms i wouldnt have to buy this,
other then that the cards and codes were as advertised. worked without an issue.
on March 10, 2016
It is what it is! Code works lol
on March 1, 2016
Le code reçu était périmé ou déjà utilisé (pas de problème avec les cartes de 50$ reçues en même temps)