on November 15, 2010
I had been looking for these filters for quite sometime and finally found them here on Amazon. What can I say but that the coffee tastes better since I installed the new filter. My old one had been in the for over two years, possibly more, and was pretty dirty. The product is labeled as Cuisinart, so I believe they are the real thing. Great product that you need to have if you want the best tasting coffee.
on November 7, 2013
Although it was nowhere mentioned that is was compatible with my coffee maker,
I bought it after reading a review that was saying that these filters are good
for kitchen aid. Unfortunately they are too small for Kithenaid models KCM 222,
and KCM 223.

Otherwise, they looked fine; just make sure they are compatible with your model
before you buy them. Leaving 5 stars as I do not have the option of not rating.
I got an older grind and brew coffee maker from my uncle; he never mentioned that I needed these...after several months of "tin-y" tasting coffee I was fed up. I cleaned out the coffee maker and realized that the filter was there (my kitchen's dark and I just added the water without staring inside) I looked it up online and voila! I found them on Amazon, and from what my uncle tells me at a fraction of the cost retailers have it! I followed the boxes instructions to change it and omgosh! The difference in the coffee taste was amazing. It recommends changing it every 60 pots OR every 2 months. Which ever comes first; with free shipping offered it would be a good idea to stock up :) Highly recommended
on May 31, 2014
These filters are what our Cuisinart single cup coffee brewer calls for so no other apparent alternative choice other than these filters. We were pleasantly surprised that they arrived from amazon.ca just two days after we ordered them and shipping was still free even though sent separately from the second more expensive item that we had ordered and that qualified us for free shipping. The larger item was delivered just one day later after the filters came. We were impressed by the speedy free delivery.
on January 21, 2012
We had recently moved, were still working full time and Christmas holidays were looming. I unpacked our coffee maker and the filter looked disgusting. Too exhausted to tackle a mall (at that time of year) to purchase new filters I tried online and there they were. The easiest transaction I have ever made and they were here within a day or two. I think they even cost less than if I had made the trek to a department store! Now if I could only find where I put the extra one...
on April 12, 2012
The coffee filters are excellent and are the right ones for my coffee maker. I would recommend this filter for anyone using this brand of coffee maker.
on November 10, 2013
We had not changed our coffee filters for about a year. Popped a new one in and it was like a new coffee machine.
on December 19, 2010
This product is necessary for the Cuisinart coffee maker to function. Without it the coffee maker will die! Have been using them for years and am very happy that they can now be purchased through Amazon.They,re extremely easy to install and we replace once a year.
on October 27, 2014
These filters can be hard to find. I thought price for a two pack was quite reasonable. And you can tell when you switch the filter....my old had been on duty too long and the coffee was losing a little "something" that it has back again.
on February 19, 2016
These are great filters and fit our cuisines coffee maker perfectly. I find they really improve the taste of the coffee since we have hard water and these remove any impurities and get ride of the "mineral aftertaste" our water some times caused. They are very easy to install and change in the coffee maker and you can just toss in the garbage afterwards. It came sealed inside the box and was well packaged. They last a long time so you don't have to change them often which is nice. Well worth the money for better tasting coffee and to keep your machine working well for a long time to come.