Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Vinyl Day sports Tools

TOP 500 REVIEWERon February 24, 2017
This stuff smells nice, slightly strong but not in a bad way. It smells like Lemon Grass. I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't in a stainless type bottle, (like it appears to be in the photo) but it has a removable lid for refilling, if you're not too lazy and make your own. The price is ok but I am not sure how long it will last. The bottle is small enough to pack and bring to my hot yoga classes and spray down prior to leaving. I will most likely purchase this again in the future but more scent options would be an asset.
on June 26, 2017
Smells so good!
on December 13, 2017
it arrived in a plastic bag with half of the solution in the bag !! clearly the cap is faulty...
on May 24, 2013
I like to clean my mat each time after yoga class. This product is not as easy to use as I hoped it would be. I don't think it is worth the money.
on May 27, 2017
Great fast shipp thanks
on April 1, 2017
Great!
on August 29, 2011
It smells great, cleans well, and is not overwhelming in perfume. Loving it, I have been spraying it not just on my yoga mat but also on my summer dresses and bed!
on December 11, 2011
Have tried a few different products to clean and treat my mat and this one stands out by far; nice but not overpowering scent and my mat actually looks, feels and smells clean after. No hesitation recommending this product.