countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Customer reviews

Format: DVD|Change

on May 21, 2016
Can't get enough of our brilliant sleuth The role of Jessica Fletcher was made for Angela Lansbury - I never get tired of watching these
episodes and all the guest stars in the entire series are stars I've followed over the years and many are no longer with us, so these DVD's
bring them back to life. Great viewing!!
on April 13, 2016
I love love love this movie and it completes my collection of Murder she Wrote series to watch over and over again.
on August 29, 2015
A fine actress doing a fine job in a fine series.
on November 7, 2015
As always enjoyed Murder She Wrote in particular the Cabot Cove characters and plots!
on January 12, 2017
Great entertainment.
on April 16, 2015
Excellent series.
Never gets old.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 9, 2013
For the "Murder She Wrote" series, I have bought all the seasons for it, as well as the movie collection. Although amazon.ca was charging far too much for it, I still bought it through Import CD's as they had a much more reasonable price for each season. For the whole series it would have cost me over 400 CAD but when I bought it directly from importcd's (from California) I only paid about $320 CAD. ** Take into consideration though, when you buy something directly from their website, BE PREPARED TO PAY AN EXTRA COST FOR C.O.D. WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR DOOR! (As I had to pay --- for the 12 series plus the movie set an extra $22 CAD when the guy literally came to my door. I guess that is the extra costs that they warn you about when you buy directly from their site, but I think it wise for you to know this before you buy from anywhere in Canada that you will have to pay a COD fee/import fee. BOTTOM LINE though, if you want to buy this whole series (so you can avoid all the dumb commercials that the TV station plays), it may be best to wait until amazon.ca comes down to about $20 CAD for each series, as I felt that @ 30 CAD was too much!!!! I have no regrets getting this series as my husband and I enjoyed this series. Each season HAS ENGLISH SUBTITLES for the hearing impaired!
on June 27, 2014
I am such a Jessica Fletcher fan! Even after 11 seasons the plots are new and interesting. Every now and then one is hard to follow, but I enjoy them just the same. My husband laughs at the "predictable endings" but that's just another thing I like about these shows. And it's fun seeing the different actors that guest star. 5 stars!
on February 25, 2015
Enjoyed the Series when it originally aired. We viewed the entire series a second time, and enjoyed them as much as the first time around. Although the plots were run-of-the mill, Angela Lansbury is a wonderful actress and her portrayal of Jessica Fletcher was so realistic.
on July 20, 2013
There is one word to describe this morning. It was great and the story of this show is very good. She earns those awards. People Choice and Emmy award winning actress and very popular and British.