countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on July 19, 2013
Got this to add to my collection- anything Rihanna is great could never have a complaint! a DEFINITE Must buy!!!
on June 25, 2015
is good A+
on March 1, 2016
Met my daughters expectations!
on June 17, 2010
Rudy Wes said it all in previous review, nice review. Rihanna~Rated R starts with some nice hard rock, gets you rocking. Bam sexy and rythmic to your soul. I put this cd in my car 6 weeks ago, just before I took a 1200 km trip, and I'm still loving it! Best cd I've got. My wife wanted to hate it, but it grew on her and she loves it to. Buy it, Rihanna seems to be a nice girl who is deserving of our adorations!
on May 25, 2010
Our golden girl from Barbados with the platinum vocal cords and silver vibrato has left reggae far behind in this album. The intro number - Mad House - is reminiscent of Emerson, Lake, and Palmers' Karn Evil. From there, it slows down to a sexy, sultry, seductive bump and grind by a master manipulator for the rest of the album. And she gets away with it, too, like the pro that she is. African rhythm. Middle East flavour. Some violin. She wants to make love to you with your hands tied, and she lets you know it - and grow it. Only three words in Rockstar 101 are squelched down to zero point frequency, like a DJ bringing the platter matter down to a grinding halt with his hand. (Pretty handy trick. Wonder if it works on Rihanna. If it does, let me know.) And you still know what those words are. If you don't, you can look them up in your dictionary. While you're at it, look up her number in your telephone book, and ask her to join you for a cocktail or two. You know what I mean. A party for two. (Shania's got your number, too. Be careful. You might get lucky. Twice. In one night.)

Good night. Good luck. Sleep tight. (Well, maybe it's too late for that.)