countdown boutiques-francophones Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

Format: DVD|Change

on April 22, 2013
One of my favorite movies! Any Zombie fans, you need to add this to your collection, and everyone else this is simply a great movie and if you haven't seen it yet then buy it now! It does everything right, character development, plot, rising action, everything you would ask of a movie (and seem to not always get for some reason). The movie makes a few fun twists that you would never expect and although it has some dark under tons the surfaces if fun and thrilling. A must see!
on April 6, 2011
A great softcore zombie movie for fans of zombies, humor, and those not-too-serious-films.
I personally found this more appealing than other movies like Shaun of the Death since there's less stupid moments (stupid as in not funny stupid just plain stupid) and more humor and storyline which is funny since most zombie movies have little to no story.

Lots of funny moments and scary ones, overall I'd say it'd make a great addition to your collection.
on December 9, 2013
I love horror movies and have a soft spot (sic) for Zombies. I hate ridiculous ones and this one sure isn't one of them. At first I was sceptical, it was too funny but as time went on it really 'got' me. It's a first rate zombie film but with a lot of humour. I never knew what would happen even until the end. Great acting from all actors. Very fast-paced, time flew while watching this film. A must for all zombie lovers!
on April 17, 2014
My 13 year old son asked me to order this movie and watch it with him. He finds it rather funny. I smiled once in a while, but didn't laugh. The characters are very caricatural, as expected in a comedy. The girls really think they have the control of the situation, but finally realise how far from control they happen to be. I have always thought that the concept of zombies is ridiculous anyway.
on July 26, 2016
Came in a nice, shipping package, but when I opened it, the disc was greasy, the case were busted, and the cover art was slightly punctured. I knew it wasn't going to be top-notch for $3.50 in total, but this was ridiculous. If you order films from Sierra_Nevada_Books, have some fresh cases available to switch your discs and cover art into.
on August 22, 2011
Excellent Movie! Soooo funny! I don't like many scary movies but I thought if Woody was in this might be a bit different and it was!
There is lots of good tips if you ever meet up with a Zombie. Could save your life, best to be ready! Great movie for anyone with a sense of humour!
on February 12, 2012
This is the best zombie movie I ever seen... and I am a big fan of this kind of movie. Good story, good actors performances and very funny! The effects are perfect! You have to see it!
on July 13, 2013
Les acteurs sont très efficaces et il s'agit d'une comédie, malgré les effets d'horreur. Si vous avez le coeur sensible, Résistez aux premières minutes du film, ensuite ça devient drôle
on September 6, 2014
A pretty good, and funny film from the zombie genre. All actors played their role credibly. Obviously this is a low-budget film but it is still very entertaining.
on August 2, 2011
this is a really good movie, Shaun of the dead funny :) have it now on my iphone watch it during the low times at work :) really good acting worth every penny