countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle sports Tools

on October 4, 2014
If you're even considering this product, just buy it!!! I just received it after wasting about a month of debating (don't even know why). The only thing I'm mad about now is that I could have added another month of my life enjoying the best coffee I've ever had!!! It is truly the easiest and fastest way to enjoy a quality cup of Esspresso or coffee! Unbelievable flavour and it's extremely easy to clean. It's amazing how such a simple process by a very inexpensive product can produce such a great start to your day. The item was delivered faster than expected by Amazon, which is no surprise. I'm telling you, don't waste another moment. You will be amazed!
on April 20, 2017
Product is exactly as described. Makes a very descent cup of coffee (assuming you use descent beans and water!). I can see why people would buy it for camping as it is small, sturdy and doesn't involve any heavy or glass components. I use it at work where I have access to a kettle, and a sink to rinse the components when done. Clear instructions are included and many of the tiny paper filters. Haven't yet tried the reusable filter, but it looks reasonably built with very fine metal mesh.
on November 6, 2012
When it comes to coffee, I was always searching for the best coffee taste and my search evolved between trying different coffee machines, different coffee beans, coarse vs regular coffee and so on... Until I read a review online about the AeroPress system and decided to spend 40 bucks on it. I can easily say, those are the best 40 bucks I spent to date on coffee machines, this is the best and easiest way to make the best tasting coffee ever!! It's very very close to espresso machines, without paying thousands of dollars, and best of all, no electricity needed, super fast cleaning (less than 30 seconds to clean it all), very fast to prepare (heat water in a kettle before, and it takes less than a minute for your coffee to be fully ready (adding cream and sugar time included). I own a high quality coffee machine, a french press, and now I'm not using them anymore. And the best of all, this AeroPress comes with a nice zipper bag, and I take it with me when I travel. Absolutely portable and you have your own amazing coffee anywhere anytime! And it's made in the U.S.A., not even in China (with respect to Chinese made products). I definitely recommend it, especially if you want to give it as a gift.
on September 12, 2016
Awesome, makes great coffee easily.
The AeroPress is a portable Espresso coffee maker, that allows you to make your own Espresso at the office, if you have hot water nearby. You can make from 1-4 cups of Espresso, and it will taste as good as any electric espresso maker.

The AeroPress has a "cult" status in the Coffee and Barista community. There are annual competitions on who makes the best espresso with the AeroPress and you can find several books dedicated to it right here on Amazon. For best results you should use freshly ground coffee, as with any other espresso maker.

A nice kit that goes along with the AeroPress is a manual grinder, that allows you to grind your own beans, wherever you are. You no longer have to be in the middle of Downtown to have an awesome espresso, with this little contraption and a manual grinder, you can have fresh and awesome Espresso in the middle of the Algonquin Park (or Yosemite, or the Amazon Forest, you pick).
on March 11, 2017
I saw a youtuber using this when she was out and about camping, had to ask her what it was. Found out, had to order it up for my camping trips. My wife doesn't drink coffee so I just use a European percolator to make my one cup at a time. This replaced it. I find it doesn't make as strong a coffee, but great none the less. And really, at $40, I can't complain. I can say it never made it to my camping suppies it's my daily use now.
on July 22, 2016
Delivery was so fast! The coffee is excellent. Easy to use. The plunger was a little difficult to push through the first time I used it, but after that there has been on problem. Clean up is very easy It does use a little more coffee than our drip brewer but the flavor is worth it.. Great purchase.
on March 14, 2016
Makes a great espresso type drink. Very clean tasting and easy cleanup. I like that it will travel well
on July 13, 2017
Fantastic unit! I'm not quite strong enough to get the maximum effect but I still get an amazing shot for my lattes.
on July 8, 2017
Très bon café en camping !
Simple d'utilisation ! Le matin est meilleur avec la machine !
on June 24, 2017
Not bad. but one time only one cup? Not sure how does the description say 1-4 cups??