countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Format: DVD|Change

on August 8, 2012
True Blood season 3 is my favourite season! There is so much that happens in this season to everyone in the show, every episode is exciting. It also helps that there are A LOT of Eric scenes (my favourite vampire of all) as he is soooo hot. I am a die hard True Blood fan and if you are too....you NEED to purchase this season for sure!
on September 9, 2013
I am enjoying True Blood, story line is interesting and holds my attention but the acting leaves a little to be desired.
My favorite character is Sookies' brother. It is different from what I would normally watch.
I will definitely watch until the end.
I would recommend this to my friends but I would also give them a little heads up that it is all about not so scary vampires.
on June 29, 2011
I'm keeping this short and sweet, loved this season, its everything I had hoped for, and given that I don't have cable, I waited all year for this to come out for home use and it was SO! worth the wait. I have read all the books and the show while loosely following the books, throws out new twists and turns, its a wild bloody ride of the supernatural world.
on June 9, 2011
This season introduces new Weres and witches, dives into existing characters pasts, and although does not stick too close to the book was enjoyable. But leaves you on the edge of your seat begging for season 4. The new extra feature, seamless viewing, allows you to view episode to episode without interruption disc to disc (no more waiting for the menus!).
on February 1, 2014
Best season ever, must watch! Exciting, dramatic and twisty. More characters added taking the first two seasons into more adventure, intensity and humour
on March 8, 2016
Awesome series; it came quickly in perfect condition and the case is was not your average cheap plastic; great for collectors.
on October 11, 2011
I really enjoyed this season, dark and funny at the same time. Much different than the books, but it works.
on June 10, 2013
I don't want to give anything away but if you are a true fan you will stay one. I really enjoy the fantasy.
on February 25, 2013
item was great , all the dvd's worked great , no problems .. great product very happy with it thanks again
on September 25, 2013
I got all the season and I love this show. very hot and so is eric. I can watch it over and over again