Echo Dot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition Beauty home All-New Kindle Oasis tools

JJ Cole JEMGR Outdoor Mat, Gray/Red
Color: Gray/Red|Change

on August 6, 2017
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! For a light weight blanket it's pretty comfortable. It easily folds up with no problem. The only problem that we had with this blanket was when we took it to the beach. The sand didn't stick to the cloth but it did stick to the velcro. I don't think that's a huge downfall because with any velcro or blanket it is bound to have sand that gets stuck. The most important part for me was that the sand didn't get embedded into the blanket. My baby seems quite comfortable crawling around on it outside and it's easily transportable.
on September 1, 2017
This mat is huge! Could probably have ordered the smaller one and been satisfied. Washes and folds up easily. Much bigger when folded up than some of the other mats I've seen (probably because it's a bit insulated), so you will be carrying around another object around the size of a medium sized messenger bag
on August 10, 2017
I bought this at the beginning of summer for a take and go blanket for our little family of four it has been indispensable! Great quality, study and easy to clean. We keep it in the trunk of our car and I can't tell you how many times we have used it in a pinch.
on October 20, 2017
After six months of use I can say that we love this mat! It's really useful, compact, great quality, washes well and hopefully, will last many years.
on May 8, 2017
Arrived super fast. And great blanket. I used it for my baby to play on outside while i garden. Looks well made i haven't washed it yet
on July 29, 2017
convenient and perfect for travel. I love that it becomes its own carrying case. Grass gets caught in the velcro though.
on July 11, 2017
Great quality blanket. Has stood the test of time and toddlers for well over 5 years now
on September 27, 2017
Great vacation/camping mat. Its a little bulky to carry around, but its not heavy
on July 11, 2017
Perfect for use at the beach or in the park. The size is good for two adults and two toddlers to sit on. The quality is excellent, I love how it includes folding seams for quick and easy fold-up and packing. Would buy this again.
on July 10, 2017
Great mat. Very compact and folds easily. We get lots of compliments on it.