Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 7, 2013
Lots of people maybe did not love this moving because they found it depressing. I loved it! What they went through, most of us have gone through it at least once in a life time. Unless you never had to get to experience a really intense romance...A real true love romance. When a movie can bring you back to your own painful memories and realize you lived through it and survived it like they did. Bingo, you have a winner!
on March 15, 2018
Its good but somewhere in the middle the scene freezes and I have to fast forward to get out of it and proceed with the movie, so that's a bummer.
on December 2, 2017
A1
on August 12, 2017
Very good!
on October 10, 2013
I purchased all the series and watched it with my girls. I had to fast forward one part because of content but for the most part the whole series was great!
on October 22, 2016
Loved it big fan
on April 14, 2017
on January 14, 2013
Love the series. Love the storyline. Not crazy about Kristen Stewart as an actrice. Like vampire stories. Enjoyed this movie
Loved the storyline of the Series. Enjoyed all.
on May 3, 2016
Great movie to complete the series that I required. Fast delivery.
on October 17, 2012
I paid very little for this used dvd from DiscX and had no issues with it. The only thing I noticed is that delivery took longer than ordering brand new direct from Amazon but was still delivered within the time stated. Would order from them again as long as not in a rush to receive. The price was great.