countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Home All-New Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools Registry

Format: Blu-ray|Change

on January 3, 2015
Love the serie
on October 18, 2014
Got dragged to this movie. Never saw the first movie... i thought ok let's see what all the hype is about... half way thru i was in awwwe... i couldn't believe a movie so bad was in a theater... the movie, the plot, the acting... Everything was the worst id ever seen... it was so bad I actually thought it was a joke, like the theater played a high school play version of the movie.... ive never rolled my eyes so much as in this movie. ranks as the worst movie I've ever seen in the theater and in the top 10 of all time worst overall.
on August 8, 2014
Loved It!!!
on October 10, 2013
I purchased all the series and watched it with my girls. I had to fast forward one part because of content but for the most part the whole series was great!
on September 7, 2013
Lots of people maybe did not love this moving because they found it depressing. I loved it! What they went through, most of us have gone through it at least once in a life time. Unless you never had to get to experience a really intense romance...A real true love romance. When a movie can bring you back to your own painful memories and realize you lived through it and survived it like they did. Bingo, you have a winner!
on August 26, 2013
Arrived promptly, no damage what so ever to outside or inside. Received a friendly message about separate packaging, but arrived one after the other :) Now I can't wait to watch the whole series!
on March 7, 2013
Je vais écouter se film très souvent merci il est parfait pas de bris rien tout fonctionne parfaitement merci a vous
on January 15, 2013
Can't wait for the next one. My daughter loves the series also. Kept my interest throught the entire series.
Thanks
on January 14, 2013
Love the series. Love the storyline. Not crazy about Kristen Stewart as an actrice. Like vampire stories. Enjoyed this movie
Loved the storyline of the Series. Enjoyed all.
on January 2, 2013
Product was exactly as I ordered, it was just a little bit slower arriving that I had anticipated, so I was a bit disappointed.