countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on April 25, 2016
This cable has been a great purchase. I shopped around in stores and online for a good strong cable for a reasonable price. My cable that I received looks exactly like the one pictured. It is a solid and heavy duty cable. I have had it for several years now and it is still going strong. The ends fit well into my tv and computer, but they are a little loose. It can be into my computer and tv, no one touching it, nothing move, it is completely and fully stationary and somehow it does not stay securely in place. The picture will flash here and there because of the cable not quite being a tight enough fit. I always have one end in my tv, so I put a little tape on it to secure it into place. The way my tv is set up, you cannot see the tape at all or notice it, so I do not mind. The end that I sometimes attach into my computer usually is not too bad, but I obviously cannot tape it into my computer every time I want to use it. All of that being said, it does not always do this. Some days it works well and is not finicky. It is minimal enough hat I have never felt the need to go out and replace this cord with a new one or give this one a low number or stars. It works well for the most part, just a little wiggly in my tv sometimes.
on November 17, 2015
I received these HDMI cables just a few days after placing the order which was a pleasant surprise. The low price was the main decision driver for this purchase. I did not expect too much and was very pleased to find that the wires were so well made and fit the connector as well as my Monster cables at a fraction of the price. They fit snugly with no wiggle and stay connected through a good range of movements. Overall a great value if you are looking for un-complicated, well performing HDMI cables.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon January 24, 2016
This cord works perfectly, and I have been using it for several years now. It was much less expensive than other HDMI cords on the market. It has proved to be a quality product and I would not hesitate to purchase this HDMI cord again.
I regularly buy cheap HDMI cables, and often the plug covers are loose if not poorly made, where these ones were on par with regular brands you would buy in a store.

Not tight fitting, it clips just fine as expected, it's been running between my PS3 and my Bravia 52 TV for month, no issue with any blurays or games, even with Avatar... I recommend definitely this brand and seller (fast shipping, got it 5 or 6 days after ordering)
on January 19, 2014
I've had this HDMI cable for almost 2 years and it still works great. It gets frequently unplugged and switched between a laptop and a blu-ray player and so far no damage from use. I would definitely recommend this product as it works well and costs a fraction of what one would pay for a similar product at a big box retailer.
on January 22, 2014
The cables I received did not have the nice red sections on the connectors - they were all black. Nonetheless, I have been using them for more than a year now and have had no problems whatsoever. Performance and durability are just as good as those very expensive brand names!
Not EXACTLY as shown but the main components are all there. It is 10' (3.05m) and it supports 1080p HD resolution but it was plain black, not red/black as advertised.

Obviously this isn't a key detail but if the look is important to you then be aware. Overall, i do recommend this product. The price is great and it shipped in a timely manner.
on April 29, 2015
It arrived a lot faster than Amazon anticipated because it was coming Honk Kong but it's not like it arrived a few days after. It was so long ago that I forgot I had ordered it. It doesn't look like the image in the item description. I received an all black cable with these two big cylinder looking things attached to the cable. There is one cylinder on each end of the cable pretty close to the HDMI tip. I'm not completely disappointed because the cable works but I don't like the way it looks and I don't like the cylinder things. They take up unnecessary space and add more weight to the cable. I didn't pay much for the cable but if I knew it would come with those cylinder things I would have purchased another cable from somebody else.
on December 28, 2012
This product was okay. It was what it was. There is no sense in ordering high-end gold plated, etc. as it is hard to find a chain that is less than 99% efficient.

I ordered it in the off chance that I could not find the correct cable when I went to install my Roku that I had ordered at the same time. Of course, the Roku arrived much earlier and had been installed by the time that the cable arrived. I used a cable that I had picked up at Home Depot for slightly more.

I could have ordered Rush-Rush S&H but that would have defeated the cost saving aspect of the purchase.

I guess it pays to check you store of old cables before buying more, but at least I have a backup plan for the next purchase.

djc
on January 8, 2015
Feels like a "bait and switch" scam.

I have GTMax cables with the red and black from a previous purchase and I can vouch their quality - the cables I purchased are NOT those cables. Instead, the ones I received were black, were very thin and could not handle 1080p.

The saddest part? I picked up better (and thicker) HDMI compliant cables from a Dollarama (a local dollar store( for CAD$3 and had no issues with them.

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.