countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on February 23, 2010
After reading the Blu-ray reviews and being highly disappointed with my supposedly-restored DVD version of P&P, I splurged on the Blu-ray version. OH MY GOD! The picture quality is amazing! It truely is restored! Elizabeth, Darcy, the English country side and those fabulous costumes are just as vivid as I remember seeing on TV over 10 years ago! My boyfriend who has never seen P&P started watching it with me while I was on Disc 2, and after finishing that requested to watch it from the begining! An new Austen fan! The Blu-ray version is totally worth the money. Disc 2 also has a special feature detailing that until Blu-ray technology came along, they just couldn't make P&P look that great in digital. For people that don't own P&P yet, don't waste your money on the DVD version, get a Blu-ray player and truely enjoy this P&P and fall in love with Darcy and Elizabeth again!
on January 4, 2017
The Keepsake Edition is great. I got it for my mom, and she said the quality is really good (not washed out), with some new bonus material.
on March 28, 2017
I love this movie. In my opinion it is the best version. Have already watched the whole thing through.
on June 22, 2016
Pride and Prejudice is one of my favorite movies. I was so happy to see that I could get it on Amazon. I have already watched it twice.
on April 20, 2017
Was concerned due to previous reviews of DVD copies, but this did live up to the standard of the VHS copies. Good colour, good picture definition. Good buy!!
on March 28, 2017
as expected
on March 14, 2017
watch it million times already, my cat loves it too
on April 11, 2017
Wonderful. Always enjoy this portrayal
on March 15, 2017
Arrived in time . quality is 8/10 audio is 10/10 .
on July 11, 2014
Mr. Darcy in a wet shirt? Enough said.