countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools

on October 17, 2012
I saw this bag in a store a few months ago and didn't buy it; when I went back, it was sold out. I was really happy to see it here! I recently used this bag as a carry-on and it was great since it isn't huge but holds a lot. Highly recommend!
on January 24, 2014
I bought this as a gym bag it's the perfect size fits my shoes, towel and other things it also fits in the gyms small lockers. Very happy with this bag :)
on April 14, 2013
The bag is sturdy and attractive. It's also extremely narrow. There really isn't enough room inside for much more than a towel, and the side pockets can only accommodate a 500mL bottle of water. The elastic at the bottom that holds the yoga mat doesn't feel very strong, but it's holding up so far. Overall, I like the bag and I'm using it (it's better than what I had before), but I wish it were roomier inside.
on February 16, 2013
I'd recommend this product to anyone who needs a gym bag that is still functional but that isn't taking up your entire trunk or back seat. It's compact, it's attractive, but it holds everything you need for a great workout. I attach my yoga mat to the cords at the bottom and pack in my set of hand weights, my gym clothes, my lock and my water bottle with room left over. I love this bag.
on November 19, 2012
Great gym bag, great price! I scouted this bag out for a little while, and found the best price here on Amazon. Unfortunately I have to save this for a Christmas gift, but I can't wait to use it. It's the perfect size and I love the colour.
on August 20, 2015
I receive compliments on this bag, all the time from people. I actually use it as my work lunchbag/purse. It fits your food containers, drinking bottles, umbrella and any toiletries that you have. I recommend to anyone!
on April 11, 2014
Easy to carry, nice pockets, fits into locker but a little bit smaller than expected. Still a good purchase - no complaints.
on May 13, 2014
The quaility of this bag was amazing! It meeted all my expectations and more! Perfect to fit all my gym my gym gear and i love all the pouches and pockets it has!