Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on June 6, 2014
I quite like it. I'm writing my memoirs and found the Table of Content just outstanding to develop, amend and update. The indexing was good too, but after I got about a page of it done I realized that I could improve it, but modifying it is very cumbersome. Since I now know how I want the index to look, I'd be better off to delete the whole thing and start it over from scratch...but you CAN'T delete it to start again. If I had seen a compete example of how to do it I would be better off. I'm nearly 82 and a bit (?) slow so maybe that's just the price of age?

Maybe you don't need a STUDENT 2010, you need an OLD CODGER 2010 Key card. Just kidding.
on April 6, 2018
It was great.
on June 11, 2017
Very satisfied with this product, great quality for the price.
on June 17, 2013
Although it was cheap prices, it was also a cheap product as the product wouldn't activate. It required a very painful call to Microsoft for which I had to send them all the proofs of what I had purchased.
on April 21, 2015
Great and arrived on time.
on May 4, 2014
my tech guy found it on line and recommended it and this product was at the right price when I needed to upgrade ...
on April 11, 2012
Exactly as portrayed - installed no problem but did have to phone microsoft and enter in product # which took a few minutes to do.
on September 8, 2014
Item was as described, shipped quickly
on November 16, 2014
Good price. Arrived before ETA. Exactly what I needed.
on May 23, 2013
I am very pleased with this program, my wife and daughter both use it a lot. They both love it.

See 1 answered question