countdown boutiques-francophones SubscribeAndSave Home Kindle sports Tools

on January 4, 2011
I might be wrong but it doesn't seem to be exactly like the Apple version. My phone acts weird (touch screen is "jittery" when touching it) if I'm using it while its plugged in and it doesn't do that with my original plug in that came with the phone (I bought this as an extra), so that's annoying, but at least it does charge when I'm not using the phone. So again (like the extra cord I also purchased) if you go cheap expect a caveat or two. At least it works ...
on August 11, 2016
Impossible d'évaluer présentement puisque la commande n'a pas encore été livrée! L'achat a été fait le 13 juin 2016, soit il y a près de 2 mois. J'avoue être très déçue du vendeur.

Unable to evaluate this product because it has not been received yet.
on March 6, 2014
I purchased this USB Charger to charge some of my miscellaneous devices. For 1$ I didn't expect much and it would have been fine (although frustrating) if it had just broken or stopped working.

But no.

I woke up at 3am this morning to the sound of hissing and crackling and I look over to my wall to see this charger sparking and glowing a menacing orange while wisps of smoke puffed out of it. Fortunately I was home and woke up in time to yank it out of the wall, otherwise who knows what kind of damage could have been done.

In short, if you are looking for a good way to burn down your house or you enjoy the threat of your charger spontaneously bursting into flames, then by all means buy this product. Otherwise, I strongly advise you to reconsider this purchase.

tl;dr This wall charger nearly burned down my house. Don't buy it!
on July 5, 2013
I have it for a few moths and it works perfectly fine!1 Well worth the money and way cheaper than in stores. Thanks guys, I don't know what others issues are it is not like it is a lot of money even if you only get a yr
on August 18, 2013
Product did charge my iPhone but one morning I woke and discovered burn marks and soot around the USB slot. I threw it out and am thankful that this did not result in my house burning down. FIRE HAZARD!!!
on June 7, 2013
I purchased two of these. When I plugged the first one in my iPhone 5 said it was incompatible. I turned the iPhone off then back on and it starting charging. After 90 minutes it had gone from 19% to 22%. Too slow for me so I unplugged it and was going to try the other one. When I removed it from the power bar one of the males ends remained in the power bar. I disconnected the power bar and removed the male piece. The second adapter was equally slow so I will never buy from this company again.
on January 14, 2013
This product didn't work at all and wasn't worth it for me to put back in box and send it back.
on February 10, 2014
This visually good imitation of the actual USB adapter by Apple is awful; avoid and get something better-quality. This sometimes worked; most of the time it didn't - or charged a device with pauses and breaks in the charging, usually requiring the device to be plugged in for 7 or 8 hours. Eventually it went into the trash; save yourself the frustration and get something more effective.
on October 14, 2015
Garbage. This adapter heated up and burned out in about 2 hours. I bought it to charge my I-Pad. I had bought 2 because the price was good but I threw them both out as I was worried the second one would do the same and possibly start a fire.
on December 23, 2014
Have received the item promptly.
However, it won't charge iphone5 and this should not be the seller's problem. (the item's spec is 5V, 1amp)

The real problem is Apple does not post the true spec, the current should be larger than 1amp.