Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire TV Stick Basic Edition WFM home Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on August 10, 2012
The actual digitizer came in great condition but the tools were terrible for opening my old ipod. They got bent, were breaking, and leaving plastic shavings all over my ipod. I just used a small screwdriver, thankfully I had one.
TIP FOR PEOPLE REPLACING THEIR DIGITIZERS: I heard that you should turn off your ipod when opening it, so I did. However, when trying to pry off the digitizer I accidentally turned it back on again after I unplugged the digitizer. I thought that if I held the sleep button for long enough it would turn off the device, which it did. However, doing this makes it so you have to plug in the device before it will turn on again, which I didn't figure out until AFTER I tried unplugging the LCD and plugging it in again because I thought i messed up the LCD. When I plugged my ipod in, all the colours on my screen were messed up because I was messing around with the LCD so much.
ALL IN ALL: I would just leave your ipod on while you're repairing it, it makes it much easier to test it to make sure everything's working, and my ipod would be perfect right now if I didn't turn it off. :(
on February 20, 2013
My order arrived on time and it was intact. However the prying tools were low quality and wore out in less than a minute of using them. I did not receive any literature on how to use the product. Well the long story (made short) is that I ended up causing more damage to my ipod while trying to fit in the touch screen. In the end I accidentally destroyed the touch screen. For this kind of item, the tools need to be durable and there needs to be some literature explaining how to use the product.
on August 1, 2014
Fast delivery, everything as expected. Quality reasonable considering the price and the service. It was a good experience all around... The job of doing the repair was NOT SO EASY but that has nothing to do with the seller... The ONLY advice I would offer the seller is to either post a YouTube video themselves of the repair procedure OR to find a link for the correct procedure of their type of product and then include that link in a memo with a disclaimer within the delivery... Just an idea for helping the customer...
on May 11, 2017
I got the wrong product but in the end helped my sister get a new screen
on March 1, 2018
As described
on August 19, 2015
Easily solved issue with ipod not working properly, as well as a damaged screen due to no protection.
ipod looks brand new now
on December 4, 2012
Digitizer was a great fix for cracked iPod 2nd Generation screen. The tools were ok for the one time use (they were dull by the time i was done removing the old screen). Screen snapped into place easily and cable was very easy to attach (similar to velcro). This was my first iPod fix and choosing screen with the home button already assembled was definitely the right choice as it required no heating, gluing and cut the repair time down to under a half hour. Delivery was prompt as well.
on June 29, 2012
For anyone interested in ordering this digitizer touch screen, it says 2nd generation screen in the title but it also works perfectly in an 8GB iPod Touch 3rd Generation (but not with higher memory 3rd Gen versions).

I bought this touch screen from a third-party seller, paired it with an Apple iPod Touch 2 iTouch 2nd Generation LCD Screen Display Repair Replacement Part, and installed them in my broken 8GB 3rd Gen and it now looks and works as good as new.
on October 30, 2016
Cheap and quick way to renew and busted up iPod Touch.
on June 12, 2013
had a spider webbed screen and decided to try to fix it on my own, it wasn't easy to do and tools do fail pretty fast so watch youtube vids closely and do what they do (this was my first attempt) and it worked, way cheaper than my other options.