countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout home All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Format: Audio CD|Change

on May 23, 2016
I enjoy the majority of STP's songs, this album was maybe one of the weaker entries but with that said still worth a listen. the band has come quite a way since their first, and hopefully this will not be their last!

This album is a little more mellow compared to their older albums, so if you want a more docile set of songs, this is your ticket!
on May 26, 2010
WOW!!! This cd is a return to what put STP on the map. After the somewhat disappointing (to me at least..) Shangri-La Dee Da cd, listening to this cd for the first time blew me away! EVERY track is signature STP. The sound is tight, the songs are well written and sung only the way Scott can do, and the production is superb. You will LOVE every minute of it, order it NOW, or RUN to your cd store to buy it, put it in your car player and ROCK your socks off! Now... to see it LIVE! :-)
on March 22, 2011
Tiny Music and their second album are hard to top but this compares. Many of the musical aspects of their last album were enjoyable, overall it was off. Half of 'Four' was pure gold for example the songs Glide and Pruno but this album is a more complete work. Take a Load Off is genius. I hope to see another album some day.
on December 13, 2015
STP were a truly frustrating band. For me they and Oasis were the last great rock bands. (Hell no Foo Fighters don't count or matter). And they both had hotheads for singers. Both bands were never about original thoughts. Both were masterful at stealing from their heroes and doing it better than anyone else. Fully half this last record is wonderful. At times STP veers dangerously close to ROCK karaoke night. All their records have those moments There are 2 brutally excellent David Bowie homages on this record. I'll let you find them.
on July 18, 2010
I liked the CD very much. I play it constantly. I have always loved their music and this CD is no different. Still love the group and their CD's.
on May 26, 2010
Okay kiddies....if you haven't yet experienced the STP, then it's your chance to hear their new release, buy it and love it! After which, you may wish to explore their previous assorted albums. As a bit of a fan, I found the fact that Scott Weiland and the rest of the boys had reunited after exploratory band experiments and had returned to re-form and start anew kind of intriqued me, I must say that the track..."between the lines" which has been getting airplay for the past month or so on Rock Radio, didn't really do it totally for me, I bought the album based on that and took a listen....that track is absolutely the weakest song on the new album. It grows and blossoms from there, with the reprive of track 6 Cinnamon, which I took to be a kind of intermission of the CD, and it takes off again from there. If you don't hear Bowie and Beatle influences, and yet with their own take and manufacture, then you better take a second listen...this is really a great, great album and is probably the best STP album to date...I love it...did I say I love it??? Got get it and I hope you "GET IT"!!!! cn
on May 21, 2010