countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty home Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 19 reviews(5 star). See all 33 reviews
on June 22, 2016
Got a link to download not a disk but other than that seems fine and who needs a disc anyways
on June 4, 2013
There was a problem with the product key. The seller gave me additional keys to try and nothing worked. They told me to discard the product and refunded my money. I have since purchased Microsoft 365 and liking it so far.
on July 26, 2015
It is the best productivity package out there.
on February 9, 2017
Graet
on July 21, 2010
I am leery of buying any Microsoft product soon after release, but I kind of had to make the change now. Office 2010 has proven to be quite reliable. On the first installation, something went wrong about 3/4 the way through. But everything went well on the second try.

I've been using WORD, EXCEL, and ACCESS. Other than getting used to the new way (from Office 2003), I haven't detected any issues. And I am already preferring the 2010 product.
on December 27, 2010
Excellent Upgrade from Office 2007 and earlier editions. One comment, though, carefully decide whether or not you want the 32 or 64 bit edition, makes a difference on performance on newer 64 bit machines.
on June 1, 2011
this product was exactly what I was looking for at a great price. Would have appreciated knowing how many PC's it was good for and if the product was the actual DVD as well as letting buyer know that this software came with 1 year of technical support. As a first time buyer of software on-line, was a bit nervous about the process, but it turned out to be a good experience.
on February 24, 2013
The shipping was very quick and the product functions perfectly! Great purchase!! I was pleasantly surprised to learn that it was able to be installed on 3 computers too! :-)
on March 23, 2016
Item as described. I was able to setup on desktop, laptop and tablet.
Valid key.
on June 22, 2016
Received the product very quickly and it was exactly what I was looking for.