countdown boutiques-francophones Eco Friendly Cleaning and Care Furniture Kindle Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

on September 21, 2014
Great watch, fits perfect on my wrist and I have small wrists ! not too big like most G-shocks and it actually seems to be great quality
! looks much better in person .wish it had the indiglo light instead of the red one but it still great.
on July 25, 2017
Looks pretty good.
World time. Timer. 5 alarms. Stopwatch.
So useful and sporty design.
Everythings so good to me.
review image
on March 8, 2017
Belle montre bonne qualité
on September 29, 2015
bonne achat
on July 25, 2014
Good watch, looks great and works well. Only complaint I have is that the sliding strap does not close all the way to the end, so the tongue sticks out and it looks strange and uncomfortable.

The light is always one of those old style lights, where there's a "mini-light bulb light" at the bottom left of the watch and therefore doesn't cover the whole watch when viewing it.
on January 7, 2014
Watch is great for utility purposes. Gimmick features at the top are window dressing that I should have stayed away from.
Otherwise, has worked well over the past year and has been extremely durable over previous watches I have owned.
on March 24, 2017
Good
on December 28, 2013
I ordered this for my husband for his Christmas stocking. He loved it. It has way more features than the Ironman and it`s bigger face is much more trendy in my opinion; than the Ironman. When you look at this and the price you may feel like it`s not possible but the quality of the watch is very good and so was the price. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
on August 17, 2014
This watch is good, worth for money, functional and durable. One thing that make me feel a little dissatisfy is illumination. It would be great if it use backlight instead small light bulb that the light could cover all area of watch dial. Still highly recommended!
on September 8, 2014
The numbers are not displaying correctly parts of the numbers on the time have quit working and with so many time zone options it often changes to another time zone and throws me off until I realize that a button has been bumped....otherwise I like the look of it