countdown boutiques-francophones Luxury Beauty Furniture Kindle sports Tools

on March 1, 2017
The bits are great. Work fine and the cases aren't solid. But the price is just silly. Amazon has the best price around and that's still not great. Leatherman problem. These proprietary bits make me cringe.
on April 23, 2017
Excellent product has greatly increased the capabilities of my Leatherman wave
Just wish there were more spare phillips, robertson, and slotted instead of hex and less commonly used heads.
on April 20, 2017
poor packaging Not worth the money. Great Seller!! Awesome Product!! Very pretty effect. good price also I was surprise how quick I got both packages!
on December 7, 2016
Great stuff for surge
on March 1, 2017
Very happy with product!! Thank you!! Fast delivery!
on May 13, 2017
Great
on February 2, 2014
I bought this because the little tiny flat/philips driver fell out of my Wave somewhere and I use the tweaker sized screwdrivers the most in my work, and buying this package was the only way I could find to replace it.

The variety of drivers that come with this kit is actually very good. There are allen key drivers in 6 or 8 sizes plus lots of other philips drivers. I can easliy fit one of the little holders in my leather holster with the tool so I just cherry picked the most useful bits and keep the other holder in my bag.

There is only one of the tiniest little screwdriver, just like the original with a tweaker sized flat and a miniature philips head on each respective end. The flat end broke right away. It just chipped off so now I have a little pinhead sized flat on the one part I wanted from this kit. It was such a cheap material that it broke off when I was adjusting an electronic device with recessed controls that are meant to be adjusted this way. I did this a million times with the bit that came with the tool originally.

If you need a better variety of bits for your leatherman wave, I would recommend this product for sure. I just wouldn't put much faith in the durability of the bits to last very long.
on March 9, 2014
That is a good complement of your tool and very well design. Only four stars because of the quality of the bits. After a couple of weeks of use a few bits are already damaged. They still work but I am not sure of the life expectancy of it. Anyway if you use your leatherman tool very often you have too buy this complement.
on December 1, 2013
Variety is there with so many bits available. It will help you out with the correct screwdriver tip needed. I put it at 3 stars as the bits are too flimsy for my taste and you can easily round out a bit, making it unusable. Keep this is mind and refrain from using those bits with too much energy and you will be OK.