countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more vpcflyout Furniture All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports Tools Registry

on August 31, 2010
The DS is finally starting to reach out to its potential. 100 Classic Books is an excellent collection and a serious learning tool. The books chosen for this collection are fantastic. And imagine, 100 books at 20 cents each! What a bargain! I hope they put together another 100 classic book collection.
on July 27, 2010
I really enjoy it. I have read a few classic book on paperback ,but this way I can carry it with me all the time and it does not take that much space, can't wait to buy other book that way.
on January 2, 2011
perfect idea for a DS. easy to read, especially in the dark. I never had any problems. A good present for a young person. the DS XL looks a little pixelated, image/text is simply stretched but on a regular DS reading on a smaller screen is fine, makes no difference.
on September 24, 2011
I love this game it is so friendly and easy to use I love how its clasical books and I love reading so it was a fantastic pick for me
on October 30, 2015
A great option for those who want to travel light but don't want to shell out for a tablet or e-reader.
on January 12, 2016