Echo Spot countdown boutiques-francophones Introducing Fire 7 tablet, starting at $59.99 WFM Furniture Kindle Paperwhite Explore the Amazon.ca Vinyl LP Records Store sports Tools

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(5 star). See all 39 reviews
on December 21, 2016
I specifically wanted the 2010 due to the fact you can install it on 3 PCs..for life, unlike the Office 365 that you have to pay again after 365 days. As far as being an older version...I find it has all the options I'll ever use, and then some. My wife has the 2016 version, and personally I think there is too much going on in the way of commands and options. Maybe if your heavily into design or accounting you might need some of that stuff, but I'm just doing basic stuff.
on December 21, 2016
My daughter already had this product when she bought her laptop years ago. What i do love is that you can use it on three different computers. Although i wished i could have stayed with with my office 2003 products. Installation was quick and easy. I need it for doing my spreadsheets and my Word docs.
on November 10, 2013
Since I'm able to install onto 3 computers, I bought this version. My other option was the 2013 but there's no CD but the product key only, and it's only for one installation.
The seller was reliable as well.

WARNING: Never buy from a seller who is not a company but an individual, especially if he or she has little to no ratings. I was scammed once, just last month. I failed to look at who the seller was because I've purchased many, many items from Amazon without any difficulties. So I trusted all sellers. Fortunately, Amazon reimbursed me for my loss.
on March 28, 2013
This is probably the last version that will be issued with 3 installations on the licence and is an actual DVD and not something that you have to download. Both the 32 bit and 64 bit versions are included.

This package is everything that you would expect in a Home and Student version and is the same as previous versions only updated with the latest features.

I should have bought this when it was first issued instead of waiting until the last moment.
2 people found this helpful
on December 5, 2012
I am quite delighted with all this package has to offer. Way more than I expected, having used previous older versions of Office Home and Student. There are many new ways to do things and I have just begun to discover more and more each day. I have not yet mastered the program and am very much enjoying this new challenge.
on August 13, 2015
Previously own a PC until I switch to a Mac needed to Office again.Really love this version compare to the PC version.Less bugs and neater.
on April 28, 2013
Microsoft office home and student 2010 is an excellent software program. The family uses it on all 4 laptops. The price was the best and save me money.
on November 27, 2016
Excellent
on May 14, 2017
excellent buy for the money
on March 17, 2016