countdown boutiques-francophones Learn more scflyout Pets All-New Kindle Music Deals Store sports tools Registry

Color: Plumberry|Size: 0-12 Months|Change

on October 26, 2015
This has been safety tested for use in car seats. However all car seat manufacturers say not to use anything that goes between the baby and the seat (which this does), because they haven't done their own tests on it. So you have to decide for yourself if it's safe for car seat use.

It works great for our stroller (Rock Star Baby by Bon Jovi and i'Coo). It accommodates different strap heights and crotch strap lengths. The top fits very nicely around the top of the stroller and stays in place. There is a elastic band that fastens around it to keep it in place as well.

However, the top is not wide enough to fit well over the top of a Graco Snug Ride Click & Connect car seat. The elastic band holds it in place but it's not a great fit. I cannot see it fitting well on other car seats either.

It is very warm. Because of the double zippers it's easy to take the top completely off or just fold it over. It is a bit of a pain to move it back and forth from stroller to car seat on a daily basis, so I bought 2.
on October 23, 2015
Purchased to use with a BOB Revolution stroller during walks and runs. The strap to secure onto the seat is a bit awkward on this stroller design but works ok. I like that it keeps my baby warm without having to bundle him up too much. The front flap does seem to bunch up quite a bit so it's hard for him to see out when it's pulled up. Overall, much better at keeping baby warm than a bunch of blankets and much more practical if you're out on a daily basis.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 19, 2013
I am so glad I bought this! It has kept my son warm the entire winter. It is so soft and warm. Its stylish, washes really well and fits perfectly on my Peg Perego seat. I would recommend this to anyone.
on December 1, 2015
Not a great fit for a BOB revolution if your child uses the recline to nap. My daughter still naps in her stroller maybe once a day and each time I have to unhook the back of this to lower the seat and the hook it all back up once she wakes up. Overall it's a bit irritating. You could leave it unhooked and the back of the bundle me will kind of stay up but I find it gathers around my daughters head and annoys her. I don't have a better option as she kicks off all blankets (even when tied to the stroller) so will be keeping this but wish there was something that fit the BOB better.
on November 24, 2014
Product is as described and pictured. Would be nice if there was a window or someway of checking on the child shine zipped up. Materials feel soft and keeps our little guy warm so all in all I would recommend.
on October 8, 2015
Very happy with this, my kid hates blankets but tolerates this. I like the wind protection and water wicking, it's soft and cozy inside. Fit my smart Lux perfectly. With a good winter suit and a hooded cowl I'm confident in her warmth this winter during walks.
Zipper is alittle sticky, the top peice does not zip off completely, so must be used together. There is an elastic at the top to fit over the back of the stroller. The visor of my stroller connects right at the top which I thought would be a problem but the top of the bundle me lays really well and doesn't slouch down.
on December 1, 2014
Love it! I don't have to put my baby in tons of bulky winter clothes - I dress him in warm layers, and the cover keeps him toasty warm. It kept him dry in light rain, and stood up to heavy winds as well. He is always warm and happy. The cover is easy to put on, and doesn't interfere in the stroller straps. Would definitely recommend.
on December 2, 2015
I am very satisfied with my purchase. This stroller bunting bag is as advertised; easy to install, a luxuriously soft, plush cocoon of warmth for your little darling. The slip cover design fits my Graco model easily, tho the top flap which secured the head of the bag to the chair needs to be released to use the stroller in the reclined flat position. This is lot a problem for me, it takes but a minute to flip back once again. The bag has a water resistant finish, tho dampness will soak through into the plush fabric if you're caught without a rain cover. I expect it is more effective against snow (less so with rain). I will need an additional blankie for my bub's legs and feet in colder weather (0C and below) and long days. I love how the front of the blanket is substantial enough to remain standing so as to form a windshield for bub's face when he is sleeping lying flat. He remains cozy, snug as a bug, protected from winters nastier elements. Plenty of room for growth and fully adjustable for fit. Four stars. Would recommend. Would re-purchase.
on March 24, 2013
This toddler bunting bag is great. It works for most strollers and car seats to keep your toddler ages 1-3 warm. The bag doesn't interfere with the straps so your baby can be strapped in and safe with out compromising on warmth. What I thought was kind of neat about this is the scrunched top that goes over the top of the seat can also go over top of the child's head if you need the more enclosed. My bundle me has been hit with rain and snow and the outside fabric has stood up to both it doesn't absorb the rain leaving it wet and soggy so your baby stays 100% dry. Also my bundle me has been out in -28 weather brrr right well not for my daughter heavy coats do not work in the stroller bunting bag or not you just cant get your munchkin strapped in so I put on a light spring jacket on my daughter and the bundle me kept her warm the whole walk taking her sister to school. She was overly hot she was a comfortable temperature. It's also good for the cooler spring months you can just fold the top down. I recommend it to everyone.
on December 11, 2015
Fits my Uppababy Vista 2015 perfectly! I wasn't sure if it would be too big for my 5 month old son who is in the 50th percentile for weight and height but it worked perfectly.
Now we dress him in his onesie and a pair of pants and it's normally warm enough for him when he's in his bunting bag. When the weather drops to single digits we put on a hat, a fleece jacket and booties and he is nice and snug without any extra blankets!